Post Name – UPMRC Recruitment 2021 | Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2021
Notification Date – 03 March 2021 (ADVT NO: UPMRC/HR/ Rectt/0&M/1/ 2021)
Total Posts – 292
Recruitment Details: The UPMRC is known as the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation. The UPMRC has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Manager/ Operation, Maintainer Civil, Maintainer Electrical, Maintainer S&T. The notification is released for 292 posts. The online application form has been started from 11 March 2021 to 02 April 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the various posts.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start– 11 March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 02 April 2021
Last Date of Pay Exam Fee- 02 April 2021
Admit Card-10 April 2021
Exam Date- 17 April 2021
Result Announcement Date – Notified Soon
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS – 590-/|
SC/ ST/ PH – 236 -/
Candidates can pay the application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E- Challan.
Age – Limit: Candidates age limit should be minimum 21 year and maximum 27 year old.
Executive Category Posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis
Non-Executive Category Posts to be filled up on direct recruitment basis
Exam Center Details of UPMRC Recruitment 2021
Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar
How to Apply Online Application Form UPMRC 2021?
- The application form notification has been released. The online form starts on 11 March 2021 and the last date will 02 April 2021.
- The last date of fee payment is also 01 April 2021, fill online form and submit fee before the last date.
- If any change is made in the application form date and others will available here. It will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been wish to apply for the Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation Ltd to read eligibility and other details before applying.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other details.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.
- BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
- UP Aided Junior High School Teacher/ Principal Recruitment 2021
- FCI ASM Recruitment 2021
- NTA DU Recruitment 2021
- UP Sub Inspector Jobs
- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Bihar CSBC Constable Fireman Recruitment 2021