Post Name – BPSC Child Development Project Officer Recruitment 2021 | (BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021)
Notification Date – 02 March 2021 (Advertisement No. 03/2021)
Total Posts- 55
Recruitment Details: The BPSC is known as the Bihar Public Service Commission. The BPSC has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Child Development Project Officer. The notification is released for 55 posts. The online application form has been started from 05 March 2021 to 01 April 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the various posts.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start– 05 March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 01 April 2021
Last Date of Pay Exam Fee- 01 April 2021
Last Date Form Correction – 08 April 2021
Admit Card- notify soon
Exam Date- available soon
Result Announcement – Notified Soon
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS – 600-/|
SC/ ST/ PH – 150 -/
Candidates can pay the application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
Vacancy Details of BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
|Name of Posts||Total Posts||Candidates’ Age Limit (as on 01/08/2021)||Eligibility Criteria|
|Child Development Project Officer||55||For Male:|
21 to 37 years
For Female: 21to 40 Years
Category-wise Posts BPSC CDPO 2021
How to Apply Online Application Form CDPO 2021?
- The application form notification has been released. The online form starts on 5 March 2021 and the last date will 01 April 2021.
- The last date of fee payment is also 01 April 2021, fill recruitment form and fee before the last date.
- If any change is made in the application form date and others will available here. It will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been wish to apply for the Child Development Project Officer recruitment to read eligibility and other guidelines before applying.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other details.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.