Post Name – UP Assistant Teacher, Principal (Aided Junior High School) Recruitment 2021
Full Notification Date – 03 March 2021
Vacancy Details Total- 1894 posts
Recruitment Details: The UPHESC is known as the Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Service Commission. The Exam regulation authority has notified the Recruitment for the post of UP aided junior high school. The recruitment notification for the post of UP Assistant Teacher, Principal. The total number of posts is 1894. The online application form will start from 03 March 2021 to 17 March 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts of SI and others.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start– 03 March 2021 (expected)|
Last Date for Apply Online- 17 March 2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 18 March 2021
Last Date of complete application Form – 19 March 2021
Admit Card- 9th April 2021
Exam Date- 18th April 2021
Result Announcement – Notified Soon
|GEN/ OBC/ EWS – 700-/|
SC/ ST – 500 -/
PH – 300/-
Applicants can pay the application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
Applicants Age Limit
- Candidates’ Minimum Age is not specified, and the Maximum Age is not more than 40 Years. Age Relaxation of candidates will be as per the rules.
Vacancy details of UP Teacher Recruitments 2021
|Post Name||Total Post||Candidates Eligibility Criteria (Expected)|
|Assistant Teacher||1504||Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with B.Ed/ B.T.C.|
|Principal||390||Candidates have Bachelor Degree in any stream with 5 Year Experience..|
How to Apply Online Application Form for NTA DU Recruitment 2021?
- The Application form process and final notification will release soon. The online form will start on 1st March 2021 (expected) and the last date will 17th March 2021.
- The last date of fee payment is 18th March 2021. Candidates should fill recruitment form and fee before the last date.
- The final submission of the application form is 19th March 2021.
- If any change is made in the application form date and others will available here. It will also available on the official website @ www.updeled.gov.in.
- It is important for all candidates who have been going to apply for the UP assistant teacher/ Principal online application form posts to read eligibility and other instructions before applying.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other information.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.