Admission process of University or Collages: Students can enter through the admission process of various courses through engineering, medical, diploma iti, internship, and other ug, pg courses and vocational courses. The admission eligibility is depending on the university, institution rules and regulation. Its’ vary on state and central university.
In India, Most of universities contribute in one or another centralized admission procedure. Now, a large number of universities and other official cells organized a single exam to admission in various engineering, medical (MBBS, Nursing, Paramedical etc). The admission process is conditional on candidates’ score, marks, cutoff, category and state ranks. Here, few entrance exams are given.
- JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)
- Common Admission Test (CAT), XAT, JMAT, MAT or SNAP, the graduate exams for the Indian Institutes of Management (IIMs) and other business schools
- Graduate Admission Test of Engineering (GATE), the graduate exam for the IITs
- NEET, the entrance exam for admission to MBBS Courses
- Bachelor’s degree Admission in General Stream
- VITEEE entrance examination for VIT Vellore, VIT Chennai, VIT-AP and VIT Bhopal.
List of Few Central/ State University of India
- Delhi University (DU)
- Banaras Hindu University
- Jawahar Lal University (JNU)
- Allahabad University
- Aligarh Muslim University
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar University
- Ram Manohar Lohiya Awadh Univerity
- Lucknow University
- D.El. Ed Admission
- ITI Admission
- Polytechnic Admission