Bihar CSBC Constable Fireman Recruitment 2021- Check Eligibility, Online Form, Syllabus, Exam Date
Post Name – Bihar CSBC Constable Fireman Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Form
Notification Date – 22 February 2021 (Advt No. : 01/2021)
Vacancy Details Total- 2380 Post
Recruitment Details: The CSBS is known as the Central Selection Board of Constable has been released the recruitment notification Advt No. : 01/2021 for the post of Fireman. The total number of posts is 2380. The online CSBS application form is started from 24th February 2021 to 25th March 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
Last Date for Apply Online- 25/03/2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 25/03/2021
Exam Date- Notified Soon
|General/ OBC/ Other State- 450/-|
SC / ST – 112/-
Candidates can pay their application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NET Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Candidates Eligibility Criteria|
|Fireman||2380||Candidates have been passed the Intermediate (12th) exam from a recognized board in India. |
Age Limit- 18-25 Years. as on 01/08/2020
Vacancy Details (Category-wise)
|Height||Gen / BC : 165 CM, EBC / SC / ST : 160 CM||All Category : 155 CMS|
|Chest||Gen / BC / EBC : 81-86 CMS SC / ST : 79-84 CMS||Not Available|
|Running||1.6 Km in 6 Minutes||1 Km in 5 Minutes|
|Gola Fek||16 Pond Gola Through 16 Feet||12 Pond Gola Through 12 Feet|
|Long Jump||4 Feet||3 Feet|
How to apply Online Application Form for Fireman Post
- The Application form process has been started from 24th February 2021 to 25th March 2021. Candidates should fill Fireman application form and fee before the last date to avoid any miscreants. If any change is made in the application form will be updated here which will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been going to apply for CSBC online application form to read eligibility and other instructions before apply CBSS Fireman post-2021
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details and other information.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.