GIC Recruitment 2021 | General Insurance Corporation of India Scale I Recruitment 2021
Post Name – GIC Insurance Scale I Recruitment 2021
Full Notification Date – 11 March 2021
Vacancy Details – 44 posts
Recruitment Details: The GIC is known as the General Insurance Corporation of India. The Exam regulation authority has notified the recruitment for the post of “Officer Scale First”. The recruitment notification is available for Finance Charted Accountant, General, Legal, and Insurance. The total number of posts is 44. The online application form will start from 11 March 2021 to 29 March 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the various posts.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start– 11 March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 29 March 2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 29 March 2021
Admit Card- Last week of April 2021
Exam Date- 9th May 2021
Result Announcement – Notified Soon
|GEN/ OBC– 850-/|
SC/ ST / PH –0/
All Female Candidates – No Charge
Applicants can pay the application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
AGE Limit for Candidates
- Candidates Minimum Age should be 21 Years.
- Candidates Maximum Age Should be 30 Years.
- The Candidates Age should be Between 02 February 1991 to 01 February 2000.
- Candidates allow to Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
Vacancy Details for GIC Recruitment
|Vacancy Details Total : 44 Post|
Post-wise Recruitment Details and Eligibility Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Finance Charted Accountant||15||Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 60% marks and CA exam Passed and for SC/ ST candidates are 55% marks.|
|General||15||Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 60% Marks and for SC/ ST candidates are 55% marks.|
|Legal||04||The Candidates have Bachelor’s in Law LLB with a minimum of 60% marks and for SC/ ST candidates are 55% marks.|
|Insurance||10||Candidates have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 60% marks and a degree/ diploma in General Insurance/ Risk Management/ Life Insurance/ FIII/ FCII and for SC/ ST Candidates are 55% Marks.|
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2021 | General Insurance Corporation of India Scale I
- The Application form process and final notification will release soon. The online form will start on 11th March 2021 and the last date will 29th March 2021.
- The last date of fee payment is 29th March 2021. Candidates should fill recruitment form and fee before the last date.
- If any change is made in the application form date and others will available here. It will also available on the official website @ www.gicofindia.com.
- It is important for all candidates who have been going to apply for the GIC Recruitment online application form 2021 to read eligibility and other instructions before applying.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other information.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.