Post Name – FCI AGM Recruitment 2021
Notification Date – 27 February 2021 (Advt No. : 01/2021)
Vacancy Details Total- 89 Post
Recruitment Details: The FCI is known as the Food Corporation of India has been released the recruitment notification Advt No. : 01/2021 for the post of AGM Administration, AGM Technical, AGM Account, AGM Law, Medical Officer. The total number of posts is 89. The FCI online application form is started from 1st March 2021 to 30th March 2021 at 4 P.M. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the various post.
|Important Date||Supplication Fee|
|Application Start-01 March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 30 March 2021 (04:00 PM
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 30 March 2021
Admit Card- released soon.
Exam Date- June/ July 2021
|General/ OBC/ EWS-1000/-|
SC/ ST – 0/-
(All Female Candidates – 0-/)
Candidates can pay their application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
FCI AGM Recruitment Exam Centers
|State/ UT Centre||Center|
How to Apply Online Application Form FCI AGM Recruitment?
- The application form process has been started from 01 March 2021 to 20 March 2021. Candidates should fill FCI recruitment application form and fee before the last date. If any change is made in the application form, the exam date, admit card, the answer key, result, and cutoff will update here and also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been going to apply for FCI online form to read eligibility and other instructions before apply.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other information.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.
Test Pattern of FCI AGM Recruitment 2021