Post Name – UP TGT Recruitment 2021 | UPSESSB UP TGT Recruitment 2021
Notification Date – 16 March 2021 (Advt No. : 01/2021)
Total Posts – 12603
Recruitment Details: The UPSESSB is known as the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Education Service Selection Board. The UPSESSB has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Trained Graduate Teacher (boys and girls). The notification is released for 1263 posts. The online application form has been started from 16 March 2021 to 11 April 2021. Eligible and interested male and female candidates can apply for the posts.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start– 16, March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 21 April 2021
Last Date of Pay Exam Fee- 23 April 2021
Complete form- 25 April 2021
Admit Card– Available soon
Exam Date- Available soon
Result Announcement Date – Notified Soon
|GEN/ OBC– 750-/|
SC/ EWS– 450 -/
Candidates can pay the application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking or Offline mode through E- Challan.
Age Limit: Candidates’ age limit should be a minimum of 21 years and maximum not available.
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT (Boys)||6301||3113||1741||40||11195|
|Trained Graduate Teacher TGT (Girls)||809||340||257||02||1408|
Candidates have a bachelors’ degree in and B.Ed degree in related subjects. For more details of UP TGT recruitment 2021, check given below in pdf.
Subject-wise vacancy details for UP TGT Recruitments
How to Apply Online Application Form UP TGT Recruitment 2021?
- The application form notification has been released. The online form starts on 16 March 2021 and the last date is 21 April 2021.
- The last date of fee payment is also 23 April 2021, fill the online form and submit the fee before the last date.
- If any change is made in the application form date and others will available here. It will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been wishing to apply for the UP TGT recruitment to read eligibility and other details before applying.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other details.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.
- BPSC CDPO Recruitment 2021
- UP Aided Junior High School Teacher/ Principal Recruitment 2021
- FCI ASM Recruitment 2021
- NTA DU Recruitment 2021
- UP Sub Inspector Jobs
- NTPC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Bihar CSBC Constable Fireman Recruitment 2021