Post Name – COVID 19 Vaccination Online Registration 2021
Full Notification Date – 1, March 2021
Recruitment Details: The online registration form for Vaccination of COVID-19 has launched by the Government of India. All Indian Citizens who are eligible for this phase can register online. Please completes your advertisement process before applying for COVID-19 Vaccination.
|Important Dates||Application Fees|
|Application Start– 01 March 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- Not Available
|Govt. Hospital – 0/-|
Private Hospital -250-/
Vaccination Eligibility for Citizen Phase I
- Indian citizens who are above 60 years of age can register for the COVID-19 Vaccination.
- Those who are at the age of 45 years and suffering from a heart attack, diabetes, blood pressure, and other diseases.
- You will have to wait for 30 mint after applying for the COVID-19 Vaccination form.
- You can also get the certificate of Vaccine on Digilocker, Aryogya Setu App, and Co -Win portal.
How to Register for Covid -19 Vaccination 2021?
- A total number of 4 people can register on one mobile/phone number.
- By registering you will get OTP and then you will have to provide your photo, ID proof, mobile number, name, and date of birth.
- At last, you will have to make your scheduled appointment for vaccination in which you will need to choose your Nearest location.
- On the vaccination date, you will have to present them for vaccination.
- For more details please read the article carefully