NTA UGC NET May Online Form 2021: Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Exam Dates
Post Name – NTA UGC NET May Exam 2021 (Dec 2020 Cycle)
Notification Date – 02 February 2021
Notification Details: The NTA is known as the National Testing Agency has been released the notification of UGC NET May exam 2021. The exam date has been released, held on 2-17th May 2021. The UGC NET May application form 2021 has been started from 2nd February and 9nd March 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the UGC NET May Exam 2021.
Important Dates for UGC NET May Exam 2021
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start-2nd February 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 2nd March 2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 9th March 2021
Last Date of Fee Payment – 10 March 2021
Form Correction Date – 12 to 16th March
Admit Card- April 2021
Exam Date- 2 to 17th May 2021
Result Date– Notify soon
|GEN – 1000-/|
EWS/ OBC – 500-/
SC/ ST/ PH – 250/-
Candidates can pay their application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NET Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
Eligibility for UGC NET 2021
Candidates have been passed/ appeared Master Degree with at Least Minimum 55% Marks in respective subjects.
Candidates Age Limit
JRF – Maximum Age: 30 Years
NET – No Age Limit
(Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.)
NTA UGC NET December 2020 – May Exam 2021 Subject and Code Available
|Subject Code||Subject Name||Subject Code||Subject Name|
|11||Defence and Strategies Studies||12||Home Science|
|15||Population Studies||16||Hindustani Music|
|45||Japanese||46||Adult Education / Continuing Education / Androgyny / Non Formal Education|
|47||Physical Education||49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies|
|50||Indian Culture||55||Labour Welfare / Personal Management / Industrial Relaton / Labour and Social Welfare / Human Resource Management|
|59||Library and Information Science||60||Budhist , Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies|
|61||–||62||Comparative Study of Religious|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||85||Konkari|
|65||Dance||66||Musicology and Conservation|
|69||70||Tribal and Regional Language|
|71||Folk Literature||72||Comparative Literature|
|73||Sanskrit Traditional Language||74||Women Studies|
|81||Social Medicine and Community Health||82||Forensic Science|
|87||Computer Science and Application||88||Electronics Science|
|89||Environmental Science||90||International and Area Studies|
|91||Prakrit||92||Human Right and Duties|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management||94||Bodo|
|97||Rabindra Sangeet||98||Percussion Instruments|
|99||Drama / Theater||100||Yoga|
UGC NET Exam Pattern
|Papers||Marks||No. of question||MCQ|
|I||100||50||The questions in Paper I intends to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, reading comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.|
|II||200||100||This is based on the subject selected by the candidate and will assess domain knowledge.|
03 hours (180 minutes) without any break. All the questions are compulsory.
CTET January Result 2020 Announced
How to Apply Online Application Form for UGC NET Dec 2020 Cycle ?
- The UGC NET December 2020 Cycle online application form process has been started from 2nd February 2021 to 9th March 2021. Candidates should fill form and fee at the given link before the last date. If any change is made in the application form will available here. It will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who are going to apply for the NTA UGC NET online application form to read eligibility and other instructions before apply.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other information according to nta ugc net instructions.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.
Check Other Article