UP Police ASI Recruitment 2021 – Check Eligibility, Syllabus, Exam Date, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result
Post Name – UP Police ASI Recruitment 2020 (Direct)
Notification Date – 23 March 2021 (Adv. No. 23/3 2021)
Vacancy Details Total- 1277 Post
Recruitment Details: The UP PRPB is known as the Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board has been released the recruitment notification for the post of Sub Inspector Confidential, ASI Clerk, and ASI Account. The total number of posts is 1277. The online Sub Inspector application form will start from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the posts of SI and others.
|Important Dates||Application Fees (Category-wise)|
|Application Start-1st May 2021|
Last Date for Apply Online- 31st May 2021
Last Date for Pay Exam Fee- 31st May 2021
Admit Card- Notified soon
Exam Date- Notified Soon
|General/ OBC/ SC/ ST – 400/- (For all candidates Male/ Female)|
Candidates can pay their application form fee using Debit Card/ Credit Card/ NET Banking or Offline mode through E-Challan.
|Post Name||Total Posts||Eligibility Criteria|
|SI Confidential||427||Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University in India and Hindi Typing 25 WPM & English Typing 35 WPM and for Stenographer post Hindi typing 80 WPM with O Level exam certified.|
|ASI Clerk||644||Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized University in India with Hindi Typing 25 WPM & English Typing 35 WPM and certified in O Level exam.|
|ASI Account||358||Candidates have a bachelor’s degree in Commerce B.Com with|
Hindi Typing 15 WPM and qualified in O Level exam.
Age Limit as on 01/07/2021
Min Age – 21 Years Max Age- 28 Years
Age Between- 01/07/1993 to 01/07/2000
(Candidates Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.)
|Category Wise Vacancy Details|
|Sub Inspector Confidential||136||32||87||06||05||327|
|Male||GEN/ OBC/ SC||163 CMS||72-82||Not available|
|Male||ST||156 CMS||75-80||Not available|
|Female||GEN/ OBC/ SC||150 CMS||NA||Not available|
|Female||ST||145 CMS||NA||Not available|
UP Police ASI Recruitment Exam Pattern 2021
The exam pattern and syllabus have been released. The total marks of the exam contain 400 with four subjects. Each subject contains 100 marks. For the qualifying UP ASI examination, candidates must have scored 30 percent in each subject and 40 percent of total marks.
Online Written Exam Pattern (आँनलाइन लिखित परीक्षा कार्यक्रम)
|क्रम सं.||बिषय||अधिकतम अंक|
|1||सामान्य हिंदी||100 अंक|
|2||मूलविधि/ संविधान/ सामान्य ज्ञान||100 अंक|
|3||संख्यात्मक एंव मानसिक योग्यता परीक्षा||100 अंक|
|4||मानसिक अभिरूचि परीक्षा/ बुध्दिलब्धि परीक्षा/ तार्किक परीक्षा||100 अंक|
Check UP ASI Notification
How to Apply ASI Online Application Form for UP Police
- The application form process has been started from 1st May 2021 to 31st May 2021. Candidates should fill Uttar Pradesh application form and fee before the last date to avoid any miscreants. If any change is made in the application form will be updated here which will also available on the official website.
- It is important for all candidates who have been going to apply for the UP Police online application form to read eligibility and other instructions before applying for UP Police SI, ASI Clerk, and ASI Account recruitment 2021.
- Candidates should have all required document ID proof, Aadhaar, address details, and other information.
- Keep scan copy of required documents like photo, signature, id and etc.
- Read and fill the carefully online application form.
- After submitting the fee, take a printout of the final submission for future use.