MP ITI Admission 2021- Check Eligibility, Online Form, Syllabus, Merit List
The directorate of skill development is the authority that regulates and controls the admission process of MP ITI in the state of Madhya Pradesh. The students who are seeking for taking admission in MP ITI programs of Government and Private institutes must submit their application form as per the announced schedule on the official website of MP ITI. There is a various number of Govt. and private institutes affiliated with MP ITI that runs various courses. Before applying to MP ITI trades courses candidates must go through their eligibility criteria. The following are the complete information regarding the MP ITI admission process 2021 is as follows.
MP ITI Admission 2021- Important Dates
|Date of Notification release||June 2021|
|Starts of registration process||June 2021|
|End of registration||June 2021|
|Announcement of result||July 2021|
|Starts of counselling process||August 2021|
|Starts of Admission process||September 2021|
Eligibility Criteria of MP ITI Admission 2021
Aspirants should go through their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. For this candidates must go through the official website as per checking the eligibility criteria according to different trades or courses. If candidates do not fulfill their eligibility criteria and submit their application form then his/her form will be rejected. The minimum age requirement for MP ITI admission is 14 years. Students must complete his/ her 10th standard from a recognized board or institutes.
How to Apply MP ITI Admission 2021 ?
The application form is available from the expected date of ist week of June 2021. Students who are satisfying the eligibility criteria can apply for MPITI admission 2021. The following information is given below.
- The application form is available on the official website i.e. mponline.gov.in.
- Firstly, Click on the official website of MP ITI 2021.
- Then Register yourself and fill in all the information like name, parents name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, e-mail ID and mobile number, etc.
- Aspirants also need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature with the given indication
- Then submit the requisite application form fee of Rs. 250/- for general category and Rs. 150/- for reserved category.
- The application form fees can be submitted via online mode either by net banking, debit, or credit card.
- Candidates should go through all the information carefully and must ensure that all the information is correct and true.
- At last, submit the application form and take the printout for future references.
MP ITI Admission Procedure
Admission in MP ITI will be done on the basis of their merit list. The authorized authority will prepare the merit list according to candidate marks in the qualifying exam of class 10th. The candidate who found their name in the merit list can take admission to the allotted colleges.
After the candidate is called for the counselling process with the required documents. Students must note that various factors like qualifying marks, merit list, seat availability is necessary for the admission process.
All the ITI admission will be done on the basis of the merit list. The competent authority will prepare a merit list on the basis of candidates’ scores in the qualifying exam. Hence, it becomes so important to score good marks in the qualifying exam i.e. 10th standard. Reserved category candidates are eligible for reservation as per rules. Candidates who will find their name on the merit list can approach for admission to the allotted college.
MP ITI Counselling 2021
- The Counselling of MP ITI admission 2021 is expected to commence from August 2021.
- The candidate whose name on the merit list is eligible for the Counselling process.
- At the time of counselling process, they are called for document verification.
- Students must attend the counselling process and carry their relevant documents.
- If he/ she skips Counselling then they will not be called for admission.
Documents Required for MP ITI Admission 2021
The following documents are required after the declaration of the result is as follows.
- Application Form Printout
- Mark Sheet of 10th/12th Class
- Passing Certification of 10th/12th Class
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Printout of result
- ID proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, etc.
Question-1, What are the Application form fees of MP ITI?
The application form fees of MP ITI for General and OBC is Rs. 250/- and for SC/ ST is Rs. 150/-.
Question-2, What are the documents required for admission through MP ITI?
Candidates are required to bring the document like Application Form Printout, Mark Sheet of 10th/12th Class, Passing Certification of 10th/12th Class, Domicile Certificate, Character Certificate, Printout of the result, ID proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card, etc.
Question-3, What are the good colleges for the candidates to take admission through MP ITI?
The good colleges of MP ITI like Govt ITI – Betul, Govt Women ITI – Betul, Govt ITI – Chincholi, Govt ITI – Berasia, Govt Model ITI – Bhopal, Govt Women ITI – Bhopal, Govt Gas, Relief And Rehabilitation ITI, Govt Police ITI – Bhopal, Govt ITI -Harda.
Question-4, How much fee should be submitted for Engineering and Non- Engineering Colleges of MP ITI?
The monthly fees for Engineering colleges are Rs. 1000-2000 /- and for non-engineering colleges is Rs. 3000-9000/-.
Question-5, What is the official website of MP ITI?
The official website of MP ITI is www.iti.mponline.gov.in.
- MP ITI Previous Year Papers
- UP ITI Question Papers
- MP ITI Result
- UP ITI Admission
- NCVT ITI Admit Card
- NCVT Apprentice Result
- UP ITI Syllabus
- UP ITI Exam Scheme