JEE Main Dos and Don’ts
The JEE Main 2021 has released some guidelines due to COVID-19 Pandemic. Therefore candidates must read the article that what they can do in the examination hall and what they do not allow to do. The JEE Main or Joint Entrance Examination comprises of two papers. Paper 1- Admission to Undergraduate Engg. Programs (B.Tech or B.E ) at NITs, IITs, CFTs i.e Centrally Funded Technical Institutes, Institutes or Universities affiliated to this.JEE Advanced conducted for admission in IITs.
- This Year The JEE Main is organizing its entrance exam in Four Phase to start in February, March, April, and May 2021. This year candidates have more benefits given below.
- Candidates have more opportunities to improve their score in the entrance exam, if a student fails to give their best on the 1st attempt then he/she can give the next phase exam without wasting a whole year.
- In the first attempt, candidates will get the experience of giving JEE Main Entrance Examination.
- This will decrease the chance of reducing a year and the droppers would not have to waste their full year.
- If anyone missed the examination then he/she can give the next phase paper.
The following article shows the JEE Main 2021 DOs and Don’t in the Examination Hall.
JEE Main DOs and DON’T 2021
The following paragraph show the JEE Main Do’s and Don’ts simultaneously.
JEE Main DO’s 2021
- Candidates are requested to reach the examination hall, before the start of the exam.
- Please do carry the JEE Main Admit card and ID Proof along with you
- Aspirants, please check the computer system allotted to you is in working condition or not.
- Please do ensure that all the details mentioned on the attendance sheet are correct and signatures are at the prescribed place.
- Candidates must show their admit card/ hall ticket whenever demanded by the invigilator.
- Please do follow the instructions given by the invigilator at the beginning of the examination.
- Please do carry the copy of the PwD certificate in the prescribed format (if it is applicable).
- Candidates are allowed to bring their own geometry/ pencil box set, pencils, erasers, and colored pencils or crayons for JEE Main Paper 2.
- Candidates first always attempt the easy and medium level questions first which consumes less time.
- Please do check the mains or official website before you go to your examination center.
JEE Main DON’Ts 2021
- Please don’t carry any electronic gadgets like calculators, watches because candidates will in facilities of calculator, slide rules, log tables, printed or written materials, bits of papers, mobile phone, textual material, page or any other device to the examination hall.
- Please, do not rush while going through the exam instructions and read them slowly and carefully.
- Candidates do not bring any prohibited items to the examination hall.
- Please, do not waste time on the questions you don’t know; and also do not take too much time on a single question.
- Please, do not solve any question in a rush.
- Please, don’t leave the exam hall before the completion of the paper. wait for the end of the exam.
- Candidates do not solve the question in mind, always try to write it down on paper.
- Please, don’t wear uncomfortable clothes during exams because it diverts your mind from the paper.
- Please, don’t get panic while solving the questions. If you are unable to solve a particular question then move on to the next one and don’t waste your time and energy on one question.
- Please, don’t get your moral loose while watching others solving questions continuously. Believe in yourself and be positive.
Question-1, What is the exam time of JEE Main 2021?
The exam time of the 1st shift is at 9:00 A.M – 12:00 P.M and for the 2nd shift is at 3:00 P.M – 6:00 P.M.
Question-2, Can we bring our personal Pen or Pencil for JEE Main Entrance Exam 2021?
No, candidates are not allowed to bring any type of gadgets or pen and pencil for Paper-1 and they can bring their own geometry box set for paper-2.
Question-3, Is there any relaxation in the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2021 Entrance exam.
Yes, there is a relaxation in the eligibility criteria for JEE Main 2021. As officials announced that now for the session 2021-2022 qualified candidates will now need a passing Certificate irrespective of their marks obtained in Class- 12th.
Read More Articles