How to Crack NEET UG Exam 2021 – Check Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Question Papers
All the candidates’ those who are willing to take admission through NEET UG exam should prepare their own strategy to crack NEET UG in the first attempt in order to give their best in the exam. NEET UG 2020 will be held in the first week of May and the aspirants those who are appearing for exam, they must have sure that they should qualify NEET UG in their first attempt. As the NEET UG syllabus is similar with the syllabus 11th and 12th class of Physics, Chemistry and Biology, so we should go by previous year paper and trends then one should hardly come across the topper who are not first timer.
NEET topper believe that their preparation in Smart way instead of holding it for next year. As the candidate are preparing for their board exam so they make their strategy for preparing for competitive exam also.
There are 15 lakh students appearing for the NEET UG exam competing for just close to 90,000 seats. So students must go for their hard work as well as smart work.
Prepare a timetable for NEET UG exam 2021
Preparation of timetable helps candidate in planning your time topic wise and subject wise. The timetable should be such that it covers the entire topic and can be revised by multiple times.
The Candidate should divide their time in such a way that they should get adequate amount of time for each session and revising it for multiple times for cracking NEET UG in first attempt. Priorities are given for important topics first. There should be a small break when you are studying for a long time. Check NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
Candidate must set their deadlines for completing one topic and the whole syllabus. The smaller topic should be set shorter and larger goals for them. A shorter topic should be covered by each day while longer will help in deciding that how much they need to cover to crack NEET-UG in the first attempt.
There is various study material for the NEET UG exam, so collect the relevant of them. NCERT textbook of class 11th and 12th is the best books for the NEET UG exam.
Study and examine yourself for NEET UG
- First the aspirants of NEET UG understand that it’s a competitive exam therefore intermixing the concept will not work. Questions of NEET UG require smart work with hard work. After covering the entire topic examine yourself and clear the doubts.
- Try to make your study in comprehensive way such that one should make the notes of each and every topic which should be beneficial at the time of revision. As the NCERT textbook cover the entire topic so one should familiar with entire topic of NCERT end to end.
- Evaluating your performance take some time for revise the topics. Students are allowed to make a note of all the doubts that are coming on the way and take help from their respective guides and books.
Practice Mock Test for NEET UG 2021
- Giving the mock test becomes essential to know how to crack NEET UG in the first attempt. As, we know that keep doing practice makes a man perfect. This will overcome the pressure of NEET UG exam and complete within three hours time.
- Solve previous year and last year paper will help the students to solve their doubts and making more confident for appearing in the exam.
- Revise the questions of the topic that are incorrect and working on it and revised it through make the students more accurate and confidence about the topic.