How to Crack NEET UG Exam 2023 – Check Preparation Tips, Syllabus, Question Papers
All the candidates’ who are willing to take admission through the NEET UG exam should prepare their own strategy to crack NEET UG on the first attempt in order to give their best in the exam. NEET UG 2023 will be held on the 7th of May 2023 and the aspirants who are appearing for the exam must have sure that they should qualify for NEET UG on their first attempt. As the NEET UG syllabus is similar to the syllabus for the 11th and 12th classes of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, so we should go by the previous year’s papers and trends then one should hardly come across the topper who are not the first timer.
NEET toppers believe that their preparation in a Smart way instead of holding it for next year. As the candidate is preparing for their board exam so they make their strategy for preparing for the competitive exams also.
There are 15 lakh students appearing for the NEET UG exam competing for just close to 90,000 seats. So students must go for their hard work as well as smart work.
Prepare a Time Table for the NEET UG exam 2023
The preparation of a timetable helps candidates in planning their time topic-wise and subject-wise. The timetable should be such that it covers the entire topic and can be revised by multiple times.
The Candidate should divide their time in such a way that they should get an adequate amount of time for each session and revise it multiple times for cracking NEET UG on the first attempt. Priorities are given for important topics first. There should be a small break when you are studying for a long time. Check NEET Previous Year Question Papers.
Candidate must set their deadlines for completing one topic and the whole syllabus. The smaller topic should be set shorter and larger goals for them. A shorter topic should be covered by each day while longer will help in deciding that how much they need to cover to crack NEET-UG on the first attempt.
There is various study material for the NEET UG exam, so collect the relevant them. NCERT textbook for classes 11th and 12th is the best book for the NEET UG exam.
Study and examine yourself for NEET UG
- First, the aspirants of NEET UG understand that it’s a competitive exam therefore intermixing the concept will not work. Questions of NEET UG require smart work with hard work. After covering the entire topic examine yourself and clear your doubts.
- Try to make your study in comprehensive way such that one should make notes of each and every topic which should be beneficial at the time of revision. As the NCERT textbook covers the entire topic so one should familiar with the entire topic of NCERT end to end.
- Evaluating your performance takes some time to revise the topics. Students are allowed to make a note of all the doubts that are coming on their way and take help from their respective guides and books.
Practice Mock Test for NEET UG 2023
- Giving the mock test becomes essential to know how to crack NEET UG in the first attempt. As we know that keep doing practice makes a man perfect. This will overcome the pressure of the NEET UG exam and complete it within three hours time.
- Solving previous year’s and last year’s papers will help the students to solve their doubts and make them more confident for appearing in the exam.
- Revise the questions on the topic that are incorrect and work on it and revised it through make the students more accurate and confident about the topic.