Check DAVV CET Question Paper 2022- Check old question paper, sample paper, model paper
DAVV or Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is one of the most famous universities and it was founded in the year of 1964. DAVV offers many courses like UG, PG, and Research Level courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and commerce, etc. The University also offers education through Distance learning. Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of the question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the DAVV CET Question Paper. However, The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following is the complete information regarding the DAVV CET Question Paper 2022- are as follows.
DAVV CET Question Paper- Download Pdf
|DAVV Group D CET Question Paper (2018)||Click Here|
|DAVV CET Group A Question Papers||Click Here|
|DAVV CET LLM Question Papers||Click Here|
|Genetic Engineering (Physical Sciences Question Paper)||Click Here|
|DAVV Group B CET Question Paper pdf||Click Here|
|Genetic Engineering (Biological Sciences)||Click Here|
|DAVV Group C Question Paper 2018||Click Here|
DAVV BSc Third Year Previous Year Question Paper 2022
- PLANT PHYSIOLOGY AND BIOCHEMISTRY
- CELL BIOLOGY GENETICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY
- Diversity of Higher Plants
- LINEAR ALGEBRA AND NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
- REAL AND COMPLEX ANALYSIS
- DISCRETE MATHEMATICS
- Fisheries Limnology & Fish Productivity Paper
DAVV BCom Third Year Previous Year Question Paper 2022
The students can download the previous year’s question paper of the BCom Course here. Here we success ranker.com provides BCom Final Year Question Paper that helps the students to score good marks as well as set an idea to solve the question paper.
- BASIC OF COMPUTER AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- HINDI LANGUAGE AND MORAL VALUE
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INCOME TAX AND LAW PRACTICE
DAVV BCom 6th Semester Question Paper 2022
How to Download DAVV CET Question Paper 2022
Following are the steps to download the DAVV CET Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visit on the official website of DAVV CET
- The candidates must click the link of downloading the previous year question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of previous year question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the DAVV CET Question Paper pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
DAVV CET – Download Last 5 Years Question Papers
The practice question paper of DAVV CET will help candidates to calculate the difficulty level of questions in the different sections and will also help them check the marks based on the answers given by students. Calculating the score will help candidates to roughly estimate that if they are able to cross the DAVV CET Exam.
- 2014-DAVV CET Question Papers – Check Here
- 2015- DAVV CET Previous Papers –Check Here
- 2016- DAVV CET Sample Papers – Check Here
- 2017- DAVV CET Model Papers – Check Here
- 2019- DAVV CET Old Question Papers – Check Here
- DAVV CET Question Papers 2019 – Announced Soon
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2022
The following table represent the Pattern of exam.
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Range of Sections||25-50|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and 1 is applicable for every wrong answer.|
DAVV CET Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in DAVV CET Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
DAVV CET Books
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the Anna University, Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
DAVV CET Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the DAVV CET Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of DAVV CET Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
DAVV CET Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the DAVV CET Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
DAVV CET Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Question-1, How can we download the previous year’s paper for the DAVV CET exam?
Candidates can solve the previous year’s paper from our article the link given or by following the steps given in our article.
Question-2, How can we prepare for the DAVV CET exam?
Candidates must note the following points at the time of preparation. In order to get a good result in DAVV CET Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
Question-3, What is the official website of DAVV CET?
The official website is www.dauniv.ac.in
Question-4, What are the courses DAVV CET offers?
DAVV offers many courses like UG ( Law, Engineering, Music, Computer Science), PG, and Research Level courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and commerce, etc. The University also offers education through Distance learning.
Question-5, What is the application form fee for DAVV CET?
The application form fee for DAVV CET undergraduates and postgraduates is Rs. 1550/-. Candidates have to pay form fees online through Net Banking, Debit card, or Credit card.
Other Related Article
- BHU Question Paper
- RMLAU Question Paper
- ALU Question Paper
- CSJM University Question Paper
- Mumbai University Question Paper 2022
- BU Bhopal Question Paper 2022
- Magadh University Question Paper 2022
- Gulbarga University Question Paper 2022
- Bilaspur University Question Paper 2022
- KUK Previous Year Question Papers 2022
- MZU Question Bank 2022
- Calcutta University Question Paper 2022