DAVV or Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is one of the most famous universities and it was founded in the year of 1964. DAVV offers many courses like UG, PG and Research Level courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and commerce, etc. The University also offers education through Distance learning. Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the DAVV CET Question Paper. However, The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following are the complete information regarding the DAVV CET Question Paper 2020-2021 are as follows.
DAVV CET Question Paper- Download Pdf
|DAVV Group D CET Question Paper (2018)||Click Here|
|DAVV CET Group A Question Papers||Click Here|
|DAVV CET LLM Question Papers||Click Here|
|Genetic Engineering (Physical Sciences Question Paper)||Click Here|
|DAVV Group B CET Question Paper pdf||Click Here|
|Genetic Engineering (Biological Sciences)||Click Here|
|DAVV Group C Question Paper 2018||Click Here|
How to Download DAVV CET Question Paper 2020-2021
Following are the steps to download the DAVV CET Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visit on the official website of DAVV CET
- The candidates must click the link of downloading the previous year question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of previous year question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the DAVV CET Question Paper pdf 2019,2018, 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
DAVV CET – Download Last 5 Years Question Papers
The practice question paper of DAVV CET will help candidates to calculate the difficulty level of questions in the different sections and will also help them check the marks based on the answers given by students. Calculating the score will help candidates to roughly estimate that if they are able to cross the DAVV CET Exam.
- DAVV CET Question Papers 2014 – Check Here
- DAVV CET Previous Papers 2015 –Check Here
- DAVV CET Sample Papers 2016 – Check Here
- DAVV CET Model Papers 2017 – Check Here
- DAVV CET Old Question Papers 2019 – Check Here
- DAVV CET Question Papers 2019 – Announced Soon
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2020-2021
The following table represent the Pattern of exam.
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Range of Sections||25-50|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and 1 is applicable for every wrong answer.|
DAVV CET Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in DAVV CET Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
DAVV CET Books
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the Anna University Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
DAVV CET Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the DAVV CET Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of DAVV CET Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
DAVV CET Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the DAVV CET Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
DAVV CET Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must have to solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometime the previous year question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidate can download the previous year question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Other Related Article