KURUKSHETRA UNIVERSITY, KURUKSHETRA, or KUK offers candidates to take admission into various UG/ PG courses can download the question paper in pdf format available in our article or they can download the model paper from the official website. In order to download the question paper candidates must visit our article at the link mentioned. Candidates can download the KUK previous year’s semester question paper/ entrance exam from the link mention below. Question Paper helps the candidates to know the difficulty level of the examination. The following complete information regarding the KUK Model/ Sample or Previous year question papers 2023 is given here.
How to Download KUK Question Papers 2023
The following are the steps given for downloading the Question Paper.
- Firstly, the candidate visits the official website of www.ddekuk.ac.in
- The candidates must click on the link Student Domain and search for Old Question Paper
- Then you will redirect to a new page and a list of the previous year’s question papers of the KUK will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the KUK Question Paper will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper pdf for future purposes.
Download KUK Syllabus 2023 PDF Here
Download KUK Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper 2023
- B.Ed Entrance Exam question Paper( 2014)
- 5 year MBA Entrance Test Question Paper (2015)
- M.Phil Sanskrit Entrance Exam 2014
- M.Tech entrance test Geophysics (2014)
- Ph.D.(Law) Entrance Test (2014)
- Law Entrance Exam Question Paper
Download KUK Course-Wise Previous Year Question Papers 2023
A. TRADITIONAL COURSES
- Bachelor of Arts (General) (BA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) (B.Com.) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- M.A. in Hindi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in English 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Sanskrit 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Panjabi 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Political Sc. 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Philosophy 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Public Administration 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in History 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.A. in Economics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Mathematics 2-Year Part-I/II
- M.Sc. in Geography 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Commerce (M.Com.) 2-Year Part-I/II
B. PROFESSIONAL COURSES
COMPUTER/ IT COURSES
- Certificate Course in Computer Applications (CCA) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Computer Applications(BCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA) 1-Year
- M. Sc. in Computer Science Software (M.Sc.CSS) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) 3-Year Part-I/II/III
- Bachelor of Information Management (BIM) 3-Year Part-III only
- Post Graduate Diploma in Export Marketing Management (PGDEMM) 1-Year
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management (MBA HM) 2-Year Part-I/II
LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE COURSES
- Diploma in Library & Information Science (D. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Bachelor of Library & Information Science (B. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
- Master of Library & Information Science (M. Lib.& Inf. Sc.) 1-Year
JOURNALISM & MASS COMMUNICATION COURSES
- Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGDJMC) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Mass Communication (MAMC) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Master of Arts in Education (MA Edu.) 2-Year Part-I/II
ENVIRONMENTAL EDUCATION COURSES
- Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Education (PGDEE) 1-Year
- Master of Arts in Environmental Education (MA EE) 2-Year Part-I/II
- Certificate Course in Urdu (CCU) 1-Year
- Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (Hindi/English) (PGDT- H/E) 1-Year
Benefits of Downloading the KUK Question Papers 2023
The following are benefits of the question paper are given below
- In order to download the question paper candidates able to know the exam pattern and type of questions coming in the examination.
- Downloading and solving the question paper helps the aspirants to score good marks in the examination.
- Solving the question paper more and more builds the candidate’s confidence for giving the exam.
- However, Solving the question paper increases the morale of the candidates.
- Solving the question paper increases the time efficiency of the candidates.
KUK Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in KUK Preparation Tips Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as preparing the timetable and slot for preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solving the maximum number of modal papers, sample papers, etc
Question-1, How can we download the previous year’s paper of KUK?
Candidates can download the previous year’s paper of KUK from our article the link mention.
Question-2, What is the official website of KUK?
The official website of KUK is www.ddekuk.ac.in
Question-3, What are the benefits of downloading the previous year’s paper from KUK?
The benefits of downloading the previous year’s paper of KUK are given in our article.
Question-4, Where is KUK is located?
The KUK is located in Haryana, India.
Other Related Links
- KUK Syllabus 2023
- Gulbarga University Question Paper 2023
- Bilaspur University Question Paper 2023
- SDSUV Question Paper 2023
- CBLU Question Paper 2023
- RMLAU BA Previous Year Papers 2023
- Burdwan University Question Paper 2023
- Gauhati University Question Paper 2023
- Cotton University Question Paper 2023
- LNMU Previous Year Question Paper 2023