The syllabus of the DAVV CET exam will declare from the official website. DAVV or Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya is one of the most famous universities and it was founded in the year of 1964. DAVV is common entrance test offers many courses like UG, PG and Research Level courses in various streams like Arts, Science, and commerce, etc. The University also offers education through Distance learning. The candidates who are appearing for the entrance exam can check their syllabus below. The candidate those who have already in DAVV CET can also check their syllabus here. It is vital to study from the syllabus as it covers all the topics. The following are the complete information regarding DAVV CET Syllabus is given below.
DAVV CET Syllabus 2021- Check Here
The following table represent the syllabus Group wise, candidate can check their syllabus below.
Group A and B 2020
|Quantitative ability– Algebra, Arithmetic, Geometry|
|Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning and General Intelligence – comprising tables and graphs, Venn diagram, Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Statements, and assumptions, identifying next number in series, identifying next number in series, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Sequencing, identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments.|
|English language comprehension section – passages and Poems|
|General awareness and awareness of the socio-economic environment|
- Units and dimensions
- Kinematics, Gravitation
- Work, Power, and Energy
- Optics, Wave motion
- Hydrostatics and fluid mechanics
- Thermal Physics
- Rotational motion
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic induction and Modern Physics
- which includes the study of Bohr’s atomic model
- PNP and NPN transistors
|2||Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure|
|3||The Periodic Table and Chemical Families|
|7||Chemical Energetic and Chemical Dynamics|
|9||Chemistry of metals|
|12||Hybridization of carbon s and p bonds|
|16||Aminoacids and Nucleic acids|
|20||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|1||Unit of Life|
|2||Microscopy and functions of cellular components|
|8||Chromosomes and Cell Division|
|13||Cardiovascular system & Blood|
|17||Taxonomy and Classification|
|18||Concept of Biodiversity|
|19||Ecosystem, Environmental pollution|
|21||Tissue and tissue system|
|22||and Nutrition and Digestive system|
English Comprehensions Syllabus
|4||Permutation and combination|
|10||Relations and Mappings|
|12||Principle of Mathematical Induction|
|17||Ellipse and Hyperbola|
|18||Application of Calculus.|
DAVV CET Exam Pattern 2020-2021
The following table represent the Pattern of exam.
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Range of Sections||25-50|
|Marking Scheme||4 marks for each correct answer and 1 is applicable for every wrong answer.|
DAVV CET Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in DAVV CET Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
DAVV CET Books
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the DAVV, CET Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
DAVV CET Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the DAVV CET Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of DAVV CET Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
DAVV CET Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the DAVV CET Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
DAVV CET Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must have to solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometime the previous year question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidate can download the previous year question paper in pdf format in our article above.
- Allahabad University Question Paper
- Allahabad University Syllabus
- RMLAU Syllabus
- Kanpur University Syllabus