BHU Question Paper – BHU Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Papers
Banaras Hindu University is a very famous university in India. Banaras Hindu University is formally known as The Central Hindu College. This university is also known as the center of knowledge. The University is situated in Varanasi Uttar Pradesh. There is a large number of students from foreign countries like the U.S.A. the countries of Europe, Asia, Africa, etc came to India to take admission in BHU to study here. Banaras Hindu University takes a leadership role in promoting new ideas, the spirit of integration of the world, and the cultivation of intellect and culture.
Banaras Hindu University offers many courses for undergraduate, postgraduate, and Research Programs as well as UG/ PG Diploma Programs. Every year the university conducts the entrance exam to take admission in these various courses. This is a national-level entrance exam and the entrance exam is usually conducted during May/ June. The process of registration begins in the month of February and March only on the official website of BHU.
Banaras Hindu University has activated the Entrance Exam Mock Test 2022 for the candidates. The Candidates who are willing to take admission in BHU can attend the Practice Paper of BHU UET 2022. The Previous Year Question Paper helps the candidates to know the structure of the question paper as well as time management. By which candidates can score good marks in the BHU Entrance Exam Test 2022. By solving the previous year’s question paper of BHU, the candidates can understand the marking scheme, Important topics as well as self-confidence. In this way, the aspirants can solve their major problems related to the examination. BHU Previous Year Question Paper figures out the candidate’s weak areas as well as their strong areas also.
How to download the BHU Entrance Exam Previous Year Paper?
The following are the steps given below:-
Step1: First of all candidates visit the official website of BHU.
Step2: Click on Admission then we will be redirected to the admission portal of BHU.
Step3: Scroll down the page and we can find the year-wise question paper link.
Step4: Click on the old question paper link
Step5: Find the course name then click the link
Step6: Get your previous year’s paper and take a printout receipt for further details.
Benefits of Downloading the Question Paper
- In order to download the question paper of BHU candidates able to know the exam pattern and type of question asked in the examination.
- Downloading and solving the question paper helps the candidates to score good marks in the examination.
- Solving the question paper more and more builds the candidate’s confidence for giving the exam.
- However, Solving the question paper increases the morale of the candidates.
- Solving the question paper increase the time efficiency of the candidates.
BHU UET Question Paper 2022
BHU Undergraduate Entrance Test is conducted by Banaras Hindu University for the aspirants who are seeking to take admission in Undergraduate Programs offered by the university. The entrance exam of BHU UET 2022 will be held separately for different courses and programs. The aspirants can get BHU Previous Year Paper/ Sample Paper for UET courses online. Here candidates can get all the course question papers for Undergraduate Entrance Test 2022. The question paper is also available on the official website of BHU.
The aspirants can get the question paper as per the course in the following table.
|B. A. Art Social|
|B. Sc (AG)|
|B. A. LLB|
|B. P. ED|
|B. P. A BHARATNATYAM|
|B. P. A KATHAK|
|B. P. A VOCAL|
|B. Sc MATH|
|B. Sc BIO|
|B. ED SCIENCE|
|B. VOC IN RE. LAG. HOS. TOUR MGT|
|B.VOC IN FOOD PROCESSING & MLT|
|B. ED LANGUAGE|
|B. ED MATHEMATICS|
|B. ED HUMANITIES|
BHU UET Exam Pattern 2022
BHU UET is a national-level examination, the examination will be conducted in an offline and online mode according to the candidate’s preference. The candidates are free to choose the mode of examination while filling the Banaras Hindu University Undergraduate Entrance Test 2022 application form. However, the examination marking scheme, structure, and duration of the examination will remain the same in both modes.
BHU UET Exam Pattern 2022
|Type of Examination||Entrance Exam|
|Total Number of Question||150|
|Negative Marking||Yes (-1 for every wrong answer)|
|Every Right Answer||3 Marks|
|Unanswered Question Contains||0 Marks|
BHU PET Previous Year Question Papers 2022
BHU PET Previous Year Question Papers are published by Banaras Hindu University (BHU) which conducts the Postgraduates Entrance Test (PET). Students who want to take admission into MBA, M.A., M.Com, MPA, etc have to appear for the Postgraduates Entrance Test (PET). The question paper is given below that will help you to understand the topics and questions which came in the past year’s examination. Students who are willing to previous year’s question papers of BHU PET can download the subject-wise and year-wise question papers from the link provided below.
FAQs – BHU UET Previous Year Question Paper 2022
- Question-1, Can I get the previous year’s Question Paper of BHU on the Official website?
- Yes, Candidates can get the Previous Year Question Paper of BHU on the official website.
- Question-2, Are the questions of the BHU offline mode examination carry the same marks as the online mode?
- Yes, BHU offline mode examination carries the same marks as the online mode but the structure and the examination scheme and marking system of the question paper will be the same.
- Question-3, Can I bring any electronic devices in the examination hall?
- Candidates are prohibited to bring any electronic device in the examination hall.
- Question-4, Is there any negative marking in BHU UET ?
- Yes, there is a negative marking in BHU UET. One mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Allahabad University Question Paper
- NCVT ITI Question Paper
- MP ITI Previous Year Question Paper
- Kanpur University Question Papers
- RMLAU Previous Year Paper
- Bihar ITI Question Paper
- JEECUP Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper
- UP BEd Previous Year Question Paper
- GNDU Question Paper 2022
- Saurashtra University Question Papers 2022
- Madurai Kamaraj University Question Paper 2022
- VBSPU Question Paper 2022
- MGSU Previous Year Question Papers 2022
- Kalyani University Question Paper 2022
- Rayalaseema University Question Papers 2022
- Nalanda Open University Question Paper 2022