Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2021: Download Entrance/ Annual/ Semester Admit Card
The Admit card of Mumbai University is released by the Controller of Examination on the official website at mu.ac.in. The authority of MU releases Hall ticket for the Entrance Exam and Mumbai University Semester Examination. It is necessary to download the hall ticket for the exam because the Hall ticket helps the candidate to appear in the examination hall. The University releases the Hall ticket before 15 to 20 days of commencement of the examination. The following article contains the complete information regarding Mumbai University Hall/ Admit card 2021 is given below.
Details Mention in Hall Ticket of Mumbai University
Only those candidates will get the hall ticket for those who have submitted the Application or Examination fees. Admit card contains the following details like Exam Date, Exam Center, Exam Time along with their name, address, father’s name. The admit card for the Entrance or semester examination will release on the official website. It is mandatory for all the candidate to carry their admit card/ hall ticket in the examination hall. If the candidate doesn’t have to admit card then he/ she will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
How to Download Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2021
The following are the steps that candidate must keep in mind that are given below.
- Primarily, Go to the official website
- Now, click on the admit card Link.
- Then, search for the admit card course-wise.
- Now, fill in all the required details like Name, Roll No. Etc
- Then, Click on it check all the details
- Finally, download the hall ticket and take a print of it for further use.
Details mentioned on Mumbai University hall ticket 2021
The following details that are mention on the Admit card/ Hall ticket is given below.
- Exam Number, Exam Name, Semester, Month and Year, College, Mumbai University time table, Centers, Seat Number, Candidate’s Name, Subject Code, Exam Date and Time, Director’s Signature, Space for Candidate’s Signature, Space for Principal’s Signature, Empty space for Candidate’s Photograph
Documents Required with Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2021
Apart from carrying the hard copy of admit card/ hall ticket of the Mumbai University 2020 entrance exam/ semester examination, they are also require to carry any of the the following mentioned documents.
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- The name of the student that mentions on the ID card must same as the name written on the admit card of candidates.
Instruction Mention in Mumbai University Hall Ticket 2021
The important instructions regarding the entrance exam of Mumbai University 2021 are prints on the back of the hall ticket. It is necessary for all the candidates to follow the instructions mentioned and that they should not face any difficulty in the entrance exam. Some of the instructions are mention below:
- Students must present at the examination center before 30 minutes of examination.
- Candidate must carry their Mumbai University admit card along with their valid identity card on the day of the examination.
- Students are not permitted to write anything on the admit card only they can give their answers on an OMR sheet or examination paper.
- The students will not permit to take any electronic gadgets like calculators, mobile phones and watch, etc. in the examination hall.
- Students must note in mind that their Mumbai University 2020 admit card will not send to them via post by the Authority. Therefore, they allow to download it and as soon as it is available on the official website of mu.ac.in.
Exam Pattern of Mumbai University
The exam pattern of Mumbai University is given below in the table.
|Duration of Examination||2 Hours|
|Language of Examination||English|
|Marking Scheme||2 marks for the correct answer and 0.5 marks deducted from wrong answer.|
Question-1, How to download the admit card of Mumbai University?
Candidates can download the MU Hall ticket from the official website.
Question-2, What is the official website of Mumbai University?
The official website of Mumbai University is www.old.mu.ac.in.
Question-3, Is the Admit card of Mumbai University is available through offline mode?
No, the MU Admit card is not available offline. It is available only via Online mode.
Question-4, What are the details mentioned in the MU Hall Ticket?
The details mentioned in the MU Hall Ticket are Exam Number, Exam Name, Semester, Month and Year, College, Mumbai University Time Table, Centers, Seat Number, Candidate’s Name, Subject Code, Exam Date and Time, Director’s Signature, Space for Candidate’s Signature, Space for Principal’s Signature, Empty space for Candidate’s Photograph.
Question-5, What are the documents are required to carry along with MU Hall Ticket?
Candidates are required to bring one ID Proof like Adhar Card/ Pan Card along with MU Hall Ticket.
- Mumbai University Syllabus
- Mumbai University Results
- Allahabad University Entrance Exam
- Mumbai University Revaluation Result
- Mumbai University Question Paper
- Allahabad University Syllabus
- Prayagraj University Cutoff
- Delhi University Cutoff
- Mumbai Univesity Cut-off
- Allahabad State University Result
- BHU B.Ed Question Paper