BHU or Banaras Hindu University is one of the oldest universities in India which invites the candidate to apply everywhere in India for the B.Ed program. The candidate who is willing to take admission in BHU B.Ed must clear the Entrance Examination conducted by the BHU UET. Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of the question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the BHU BEd Question Paper. The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following is the complete information regarding the BHU B.Ed Question Paper 2021 is given below.
BHU B.Ed Question Paper- Download pdf
For obtaining good marks and good results in BHU B.Ed, the Candidate must practice the previous year question paper and modal paper. The following table represents the BHU B.Ed Question paper in pdf format are as follows.
|S.No||B.Ed Trades||Download PDF|
|1||B.Ed. -B.Ed. Special Education -Social Sciences||Click here|
|2||B.Ed. B.Ed. Special Language||Click here|
|3||B.Ed. B.Ed. Special Maths||Click here|
|4||B.Ed. B.Ed. Special Science||Click here|
BHU B.Ed Exam Pattern
It is important for all the candidates to know the exam pattern and syllabus so as to get optimum results. The question that is asked in the exam is MCQ type ( Multiple type question). The following table represents the BHU B.Ed exam pattern and syllabus are as follows.
|Exam Duration||2.5 Hours (150 Minutes)|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme of BHU B.Ed||3 marks for correct answer|
The BHU B.Ed Question Paper is further divided into two parts. Check further below.
- PART I: 30 MCQs on teaching aptitude, reasoning, current educational scenario;
- PART II (any one of the four groups)
|GROUP||SUBJECTS||NO OF Objective Questions|
|Languages||Hindi, English, Sanskrit||70|
|Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Home Science||70|
|Mathematics||Mathematics and Statistics||70|
|Humanities and Social Science||History, Political Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce and Home Science.||70|
How to Download BHU BEd Question Paper/ Model Paper
Following are the steps to download the BHU B.Ed Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visits the official website of BHU B.Ed 2021.
- The candidates must click the link of downloading the previous year’s question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of the previous year’s question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the BHU BEd Old Question Paper pdf 2019,2018, 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
BHU B.Ed Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in BHU B.Ed Examination ( Annual/ Semester), the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
BHU B.Ed Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the BHU B.Ed Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of the BHU B.Ed Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
BHU B.Ed Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the BHU B.Ed Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
BHU B.ED Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must have solved the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Question-1, How many seats are available through BHU B.Ed?
Maximum 50 seats are available for BHU B.Ed admission.
Question-2, What are the eligibility criteria for BHU B.Ed?
Candidates must clear their graduation from any recognized university with a minimum of 45% marks.
Question-3, How many questions asked for BHU B.Ed special admission?
Total there are 100 multiple questions of 300 marks for 150 minutes.
Question-4, How can we download BHU B.Ed’s previous year’s paper?
Candidates can download the previous year’s paper from our article or they can directly visit the official website and download the old question papers.
Question-5, What is the total fee structure for BHU B.Ed?
The existing and proposed fee structure for BHU B.Ed is Rs. 3806/- and Rs. 5670/-.
Follow More Links