Check BHU B.Ed Syllabus 2022- Check links here
In order to know download the BHU B.Ed. syllabus candidates need to read the article thoroughly. It is very difficult to get the BHU B.Ed syllabus on the official website. The official Website of BHU is www.bhu.ac.in. A syllabus is necessary for all examinations. BHU offers many courses for UG and PG. BHU carries the entrance test for all the courses. It carries an entrance examination for school students also. The candidates who are studying in BHU must know the syllabus of the BHU Examination. However, Syllabus is important for all candidates to get good marks and know the strategy of study. The following is the complete information regarding the Banaras Hindu University B.Ed syllabus is given below.
BHU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
The following table shows the BHU B.Ed Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 is given below.
|Languages||Hindi, English, Sanskrit|
|Mathematics||Statistics and Mathematics|
|Science||Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physics and Home Science|
|Humanities and Social Science||Political Science, History, Geography, Economics, Commerce and Home Science|
How to Download Banaras Hindu University B.Ed. Syllabus
The following are the steps given below for downloading the syllabus.
- Firstly visit on our article of BHU B.Ed Syllabus 2022.
- Read the article carefully and you will get the links to the Syllabus.
- Open the link in the new tab.
- View the syllabus of your choice.
- Candidates can download the syllabus of B.Ed. and take a printout for further use in the examination.
BHU B.Ed Main Examination Syllabus 2022– Download Pdf
Preparation Tips of BHU B.Ed Examination
The following tips of the BHU B.Ed examination are given below.
- Firstly, the candidates need to Understand the whole BHU B.Ed exam pattern thoroughly.
- In addition to these patterns, make sure that you know the syllabus of BHU B.ED also. As the syllabus is one of the main parts of preparing for the examination.
- Go through various books for completing the syllabus of BHU B.Ed.
- Make a strategy to study. And, ensure that you follow that target you fix.
- Don’t miss solving the previous years’, sample or practice papers, model papers, and mock tests.
- Take Proper rest for preparing for the exam at BHU BEd.
- Prepare short self notes that help you at the time of examination.
Question-1, How to download the syllabus of BHU B.Ed?
Candidates can download the BHU BEd syllabus from our article. As the syllabus pdf is mentioned in our article.
Question-2, How many seats in BHU B.Ed?
There is a total 50 number of seats in BHU B.Ed.
Question-3, How can I apply for BHU B.Ed?
Firstly, candidates need to visit the official website of BHU i.e. www.bhu.ac.in, and check for the latest notification of BHU B.Ed, select and apply for it.
Question-4, What are the application form fees of BHU B.Ed?
The application form fees for BHU B.Ed js different for different categories. For General and OBC candidates it is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ST it is Rs. 250/-.
Question-5, How many questions asked in BHU B.Ed Entrance Examination?
There is a total of 100 MCQ Questions asked in the BHU B.Ed examination. Question Papers consist of two sections one contains 30 and the other contains 70 questions.
- BHU Question paper
- RMLAU BEd Question Papers
- JEE Main Question Paper
- BSTC Question Paper
- NEET Question Paper
- RMLAU Question Paper pdf
- UP B.Ed Question Papers Pdf
- NCVT Question Papers
- Allahabad University Question Papers