JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University is also known as JNUEE. JNU entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JNU 2022 syllabus at jnuexams.nta.nic.in. Candidates of JNUEE 2022 are advised to go through the complete syllabus of JNU 2022 thoroughly to know about important subjects and topics. It offers admission in various fields as it is a university-level exam of Engineering, Law, Science, Humanities, etc. It also offers an entrance examination for Biotechnology Programs. The candidate who is preparing for the Entrance examination must know about the syllabus, exam pattern, and important books. JNU has specified the syllabus. The candidate is allowed to know the syllabus before appearing in the exam to get a good result. The entrance examination is a computer-based exam. The following are the details regarding the JNUEE Syllabus 2022 are as follows.
JNU Syllabus 2022
Downloading the syllabus becomes very important because with the help of the syllabus students able to know some tricks and tips to prepare for the exam. The following table represents the Syllabus of JNU 2022 are as follows.
|S.No||Courses Name||Syllabus Link|
|1||International Studies||Click here|
|2||Language, Literature and Culture Studies||Click here|
|3||Life Sciences||Click here|
|4||Social Sciences||Click here|
|5||Environment Sciences||Click here|
|6||Computer and System Science||Click here|
|7||Physical Sciences||Click here|
|8||Computational & Integrative Science||Click here|
|9||Arts & Aesthetics||Click here|
|11||Sanskrit and Indic Studies||Click here|
|12||Special Study Centre for North East India||Click here|
|13||Molecular Medicine||Click here|
|14||Law and Governance||Click here|
|15||Nano Sciences||Click here|
|16||Disaster Research||Click here|
Download JNU Academic Syllabus
How to Download JNU Syllabus 2022
The following are the steps given below for downloading the JNU Syllabus 2022 are as follows.
- First of all, candidates can click on the official website i.e www.jnu.ac.in, or the links are given in the article.
- Then click on the Academic Link on the official website.
- Now, Select the ‘Syllabus’ option.
- Then syllabus page for all courses will open on your computer screen
- Click on the subjects to download the syllabus and take a print for further information.
Important Dates of JNU Exam 2022
The following table represent important and expected dates for the admission in JNU 2022.
|Online submission of the registration form||1st to 4th week of March 2022|
|Last date of fees||4th week of March 2022|
|Correction last date in the form||2nd week of April 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||4th week of April 2022|
|Examination Date||2nd week of May 2022|
JNU Exam Pattern 2022
It is important for all the candidates to know the exam pattern and syllabus so as to get optimum results. The question that is asked in the exam is MCQ type ( Multiple type question). The pattern of exam of JNU varies according to course. The following are some of the factors that define the Exam pattern are as follows.
Factors affecting the Exam Pattern
Table represent the Exam Pattern of JNU are as follows:
|Duration of Examination||3 Hours|
|Mode of examination||Computer Based Test|
|Language of Examination||English|
|Marking Scheme||1,2,3,4 for a correct response ( weightage of each question may vary for the different course). There is no Negative Mark for an incorrect answer.|
JNU Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in JNU Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the JNU Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the JNU Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of the JNU Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
JNU Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the JNU Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
JNU Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- Solving the modal paper they must solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Question-1, How to download JNU Syllabus?
Candidates can check JNU Syllabus from our article the link given. By clicking on the link they can visit the syllabus of their choice.
Question-2, When JNU will release its online Application form?
The application form of JNU will release on the official website of JNU from the 1st week of March.
Question-3, When JNU examination will take place?
The JNU examination will start from the 2nd week of May.
Question-4, How to crack JNU Entrance exam?
Firstly candidates must know the syllabus and make a timetable for studying, important topics that mostly come in the exam, good books for preparation, candidates must have to solve previous year paper, sample paper, model paper, make short notes for preparation. All these important they can get by visiting from our article.
Question-5, How many seats for the Undergraduates courses in JNU?
There is a total of 342 available seats for UG in JNU and for PG it is 1025 seats.
Get More Links
- RMLAU Syllabus
- Allahabad University Cutoff
- Kanpur University Syllabus
- Allahabad University Syllabus
- Mumbai University Syllabus 2022
- BU Bhopal Syllabus 2022
- BHU Syllabus 2022
- Anna University Syllabus 2022
- Allahabad University Syllabus 2022