JNU or Jawaharlal Nehru University is also known as JNUEE. The JNU entrance exam is conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JNU 2023 syllabus at jnuexams.nta.nic.in. Candidates of JNUEE 2023 are advised to go through the complete syllabus of JNU 2023 thoroughly to know about important subjects and topics. It offers admission in various fields as it is a university-level exam in Engineering, Law, Science, Humanities, etc. It also offers an entrance examination for Biotechnology Programs. The candidate who is preparing for the Entrance examination must know about the syllabus, exam pattern, and important books. JNU has specified the syllabus. The candidate is allowed to know the syllabus before appearing in the exam to get a good result. The entrance examination is a computer-based exam. The following are details regarding the JNUEE Syllabus 2023 are as follows.
JNU Syllabus 2023
Downloading the syllabus becomes very important because with the help of the syllabus students are able to know some tricks and tips to prepare for the exam. The following table represents the Syllabus of JNU 2023 are as follows.
|Language, Literature, and Culture Studies
|Computer and System Science
|Computational & Integrative Science
|Arts & Aesthetics
|Sanskrit and Indic Studies
|Special Study Centre for North East India
|Law and Governance
Download JNU Academic Syllabus
How to Download JNU Syllabus 2023
The following are steps given below for downloading the JNU Syllabus 2023 are as follows.
- First of all, candidates can click on the official website i.e www.jnu.ac.in, or the links given in the article.
- Then click on the Academic Link on the official website.
- Now, Select the ‘Syllabus’ option.
- Then syllabus page for all courses will open on your computer screen
- Click on the subjects to download the syllabus and take a print for further information.
Important Dates of JNU Exam 2023
The following table represents important and expected dates for admission to JNU 2023.
|Online submission of the registration form
|1st to 4th week of March 2023
|Last date of fees
|4th week of March 2023
|Correction last date in the form
|2nd week of April 2023
|Release of Admit Card
|4th week of April 2023
|2nd week of May 2023
JNU Exam Pattern 2023
It is important for all the candidates to know the exam pattern and syllabus so as to get optimum results. The question that is asked in the exam is MCQ type ( Multiple type question). The pattern of exams of JNU varies according to the course. The following are some of the factors that define the Exam pattern are as follows.
Factors affecting the Exam Pattern
The table represents the Exam Pattern of JNU as follows:
|Duration of Examination
|Mode of examination
|Computer Based Test
|Language of Examination
|1,2,3,4 for a correct response (the weightage of each question may vary for the different courses). There is no Negative Mark for an incorrect answer.
JNU Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in JNU Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as preparing the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revising the entire syllabus properly, Solving the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the JNU Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the JNU Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of the JNU Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
JNU Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the JNU Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
JNU Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- Solving the modal paper they must solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Question-1, How to download JNU Syllabus?
Candidates can check JNU Syllabus from our article the link given. By clicking on the link they can visit the syllabus of their choice.
Question-2, When JNU will release its online Application form?
The application form of JNU will release on the official website of JNU from the 1st week of March.
Question-3, When JNU examination will take place?
The JNU examination will start from the 2nd week of May.
Question-4, How to crack JNU Entrance exam?
Firstly candidates must know the syllabus and make a timetable for studying, important topics that mostly come in the exam, good books for preparation, candidates must have to solve previous year paper, sample paper, model paper, make short notes for preparation. All these important they can get by visiting from our article.
Question-5, How many seats for the Undergraduates courses in JNU?
There is a total of 342 available seats for UG in JNU and for PG it is 1025 seats.
Get More Links