NTA or National Testing Agency has been assigned the task of conducting the Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CU-CET) for both Undergraduate and Post Graduate (PG) programs for 2021 for the 12 participating Central Universities.
Central Universities Common Entrance Test (CU-CET), for admission to different programs of the participating Central Universities, will provide a single-window opportunity to the candidates to seek admission in these participating Universities like Delhi University, BHU, AMU, JNU, etc across the country. UGC has shared some guidelines for CUET 2022.
The following is the complete information regarding the CUET application form, eligibility criteria, exam dates, results, answer key, etc.
CUET UG Important Dates 2022
The following table shows the important dates related to CUET Exam 2022
|Starts of Application Form||6- April- 2022|
|End of Application Form||6- May-2022|
|Application form Correction Date||3rd Week of May 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||2nd Week of June 2022|
|CUET Exam 2022||1st week of July 2022|
|Answer Key||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Result||2nd Week of July 2022|
|Counselling||3rd Week of July 2022|
CUET PG Important Dates 2022
CUET Application Form 2022
Candidates must go through the following details regarding the application form for CUET 2022
- The application form can only be filled out and submitted through online mode.
- The Application form for CUET is released by NTA on the 6th of April 2022.
- The first step before filling out the Application form candidates must have to register.
- After filling in all details correctly regarding the Registration Process a confirmation will be sent to the own registered mobile number or email.
- Now the candidates are required to log in again and fill out the CUET application form 2022.
- Candidates are allowed to fill out only one application form as multiple forms will lead to rejection.
- Now the candidates must have to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, any ID proof, and other required certificates.
- The image format should be in JPG/ JPEG/ PNG.
- At last, candidates must take a printout of the filled application form which may be required for further use.
Application Form Fee for DU
- The application fee for CUET can only be submitted through online mode by using their debit/credit card and net banking.
- The application fee for DU will not be refundable i.e. nonrefundable
|Category||Fees||Fees across India|
|General/ UN-Reserved||Rs. 650/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|General-EWS/ OBC-NCL||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 3000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD/ 3rd Gender||Rs. 550/-||Rs. 3000/-|
CUET Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Candidates must be Indian National citizens.
- For UG candidates must qualify their 12th from any recognized board or University & for PG he/ she must have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- There is no age limit for taking admission to CUET 2022.
- Candidates must score a minimum of 50% marks.
Exam Pattern for CUET 2022
The Exam pattern for CU-CUET can be checked here. Following details of examination, patterns are provided
- Exam Duration – 3 Hours 15 mint for Slot-1 & 3 Hours 45 mint for Slot 2
- Questions Type – MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) except for language courses.
- Mode of Exam – Computer-based mode.
- Marking Scheme – 5 marks for each correct answer used
- Negative Marking – 1 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
- No. of Question – 100 Questions
- Section– 4, Sec- 1A & 1B, Sec 2 & Sec 3
- Languages– 13
CUET 2022 Syllabus
- Section IA & IB comprises the Language to be tested through Reading Comprehension (based on different types of passages–Factual, Literary, and Narrative [Literary Aptitude & Vocabulary]
- Students must prepare for NCERT 12th syllabus for section II.
- Section III comprises General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, Quantitative Reasoning (Simple application of basic mathematical concepts arithmetic/algebra geometry/mensuration/stat taught till Grade 8), Logical and Analytical Reasoning. Further, all details syllabus is available on the official website.
CUET Admit Card 2022
The candidate will be able to download their Admit Card through Online mode a few days before the examination. The Candidates must print out the admit card which will contain the entire exam-related inquiry like roll number, exam center, date and time, etc. Along with the admit card candidates are allowed to carry one photo identity proof. Candidates are allowed to bring anyone ID proof like Aadhaar Card, Driving License, PAN card, Voter’s identity card, Passport, or College identity card.
CUET Answer Key 2022
The Offical Final answer key of CUET will publish by the NTA after the completion of the entrance exam. The answer key will be in pdf format. Candidates can check the answer key online after a few days from the date of examination. The answer key is expected to be declared in the month of July 2022.
Answer key helps the candidates to know the approx score that candidate can get and calculate whether he/ she is qualified or not.
CUET Result 2022
The result of CU- CET 2022 will be published on the official website in the month of July 2022 and we will also provide you with a link for downloading the result. Candidates can able to check their results by entering their roll number and date of birth. The result will help the candidate to appear in the further round of admission i.e counseling followed by document verification.
CUET Cut-Off 2022
The candidate who successfully clears the Cut-Off marks is allowed to participate in the admission procedure. Category-wise cut-off is also very important for the candidate to participate in the Counselling Process.
CUET Counselling 2021
The CUET Counselling process was organized from July 2022. The candidate who is appearing for counseling has to register themselves for counseling and make a counseling fee payment followed by a choice filling.
The candidate who secures the cut-off marks and is shortlisted in the rank list is eligible for counselling process. The seat allotment process is displayed online that can be checked by the student via a login.