The candidate who is eagerly waiting for the previous year’s question paper or modal paper can download their paper in this article at the given link. Alagappa University is situated at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu i.e accessible from Madurai and Tiruchirappalli airports. The land area of Alagappa Unversity covers 440-acre green and lush campus houses of all academic activities. The University was founded by the great Philanthropist and educationist Dr. RM. Alagappa Chettiar in 1950.
Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of the question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the Alagappa University Question Paper. However, The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following are the complete information regarding the Alagappa University Question Paper 2021 is as follows.
Alagappa University UG Question Paper 2019- Download Pdf
Candidate can download their question paper directly via the official website or follow the link given in the table.
|Alagappa University Model/ Previous year Question Paper of 2019||Download Pdf|
|Bachelor of Vocational in Software Development||Check here|
|Bachelor of Vocational in Fashion Technology||Check here|
|B.Sc.,(Phy.Edu)- Bachelor of Physical Education||Check here|
|Bachelor of Catering Science and Hotel Management||Check here|
|Bachelor of Catering Management||Check here|
|B.P.Ed- Bachelor of Physical Education||Check here|
|BFA in Painting||Check here|
|BFA in Bharathanatyam||Check here|
|Bachelor of Education||Check here|
|B.Ed.,Special Education in MR||Check here|
Alagappa University Question Paper 2018- Download Pdf
Candidate can download their question paper directly via the official website or following link given in the table.
How to Download Alagappa University Question Paper
Following are the steps to download the Alagappa University Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visit the official website of Alagappa University
- Then candidates must click the Examination Option
- Now click on the Previous Exam question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of the previous year’s question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the Alagappa University Question Paper pdf will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
Alagappa University Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the Alagappa University Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of the Alagappa University Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam. After finishing the whole syllabus candidate must do their revision work so that students get good marks.
Alagappa University Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the Alagappa University Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination. As soon as a student do their revision they are also required to solve the modal paper.
Alagappa University Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must have solved the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above. Solving the previous year’s paper gives the candidate more benefits.
Details Regarding the Alagappa University Admission 2021
The following table represents the Alagappa University important dates based on the Admission procedure.
|The Starts of Application||3rd week of April 2021|
|Last date Application||3rd week of May 2021|
|Entrance Test Date|
|M.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Mathematics, Biomedical Sciences)||–|
|M.B.A. (all programmes), B.Sc. Catering Science and Hotel Management|
|The Starts of Application||Expected in Feb 2021|
|Last date for application||Expected in March 2021|
|Admit card release date||announced soon|
|Written Test||announced soon|
for M.Phil. Course
|The Starts of Application||announced soon|
|Last Date of Application||announced soon|
|Written Test||announced soon|
Question-1, What is the Application or Registration date of Alagappa University 2021?
Answer-1, Mostly Alagappa University starts its application in the month of April for UG, PG, and Diploma Courses.
Question-2, What are the important documents required for the Alagappa University Admission 2021?
Answer-2, The following documents are required at the time of admission are as follows.
- A Xerox-copy of entry qualification of HSC/ Diploma Certificate & Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- A Xerox copy of the Statement of Marks (HSC/Diploma/Degree).
- A Xerox copy of the Community Certificate.
- Demand Draft for the application or registration fee drawn in favor of The Registrar, Alagappa University, payable at any bank in Karaikudi
Question-3, How to download Alagappa University Question Paper 2021?
Answer-3, The Candidates can follow the steps which are given in our article of Alagappa University Question Paper via visiting our site i.e successranker.com.
Question-4, What are the eligibility criteria for admission to Alagappa University 2021?
Answer-4, The Candidates who are seeking admission to UG Course must clear their 10+2 from the recognized board with a minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST. For the PG course, Candidates must clear 10+2 and must have their Bachelors Degree from a recognized College or University with a minimum of 50% marks for General and OBC candidates and 45% for SC/ST.
Question-5, What are the Application fees of UG and PG courses for admission to Alagappa University 2021?
Answer-5 For UG Course- 200 /- for General and OBC and 100/- for SC/ ST. For PG Course- Entrance Based – 500/- for General and OBC and 250/- for SC/ ST and for Non- Entrance Test- 300/- for General and OBC and 150/- for SC/ ST.
More Related Links: