DU B.Ed Question Paper 2022: Check Model Papers, Sample Paper, Previous Year Papers 2020, 2019
DU University is the most famous University in India. CIE (Central Institute of Education) is famous for learning and research in education. Previously the DU B.Ed is a two-year program. But this year, the National Testing Agency is conducting the DU B.Ed. Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of the question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the DU B.Ed Question Paper. The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following is the complete information regarding the DU B.Ed Question Paper 2022 is as follows.
DU B.Ed Question Paper 2022: Download Pdf
For obtaining good marks and good results in the exam the Candidate must practice the previous year’s question paper and modal paper. The following table represents the Question paper in pdf format are as follows.
How to Download DU B.Ed Question Paper/ Model Paper
Following are the steps to download the Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visit the official website of DU B.Ed 2022
- The candidates must click the link of downloading the previous year’s question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of the previous year’s question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the Question Paper pdf 2020, 2019,2018, 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
Entrance Exam Pattern of DU B.Ed 2022
Before appearing in the entrance exam of DU B.Ed, the candidate must have detailed information on the DU B.Ed Entrance exam pattern. The following table represents the entrance exam pattern is as follows.
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (4 Pm – 6 PM)|
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Marking Scheme of DU B.Ed||4 marks for the correct answer|
|Negative Marking||1 marks deducted from each wrong answer|
DU B.Ed Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in DU B.Ed Examination ( Annual/ Semester), the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as preparing the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revising the entire syllabus properly, Solving the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
DU B.Ed Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the DU B.Ed Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of the DU B.Ed Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
DU B.Ed Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the DU B.Ed Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
DU B.ED Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometimes the previous year’s question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidates can download the previous year’s question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Question-1, What are the application form fees for B.Ed in Delhi University?
The application form fees of B.Ed in Delhi University are different for a different category. For General/ OBC is Rs. 500/- and for SC/ ST is Rs. 250/-.
Question-2, How can we download the question paper of B.Ed at Delhi University?
Candidates can download the paper from our article the link given in the article of Delhi University B.Ed Question Paper.
Question-3, What is the official website of Delhi University?
The official website of Delhi University is www.doe.du.ac.in.
Question-4, How we can get good marks in Delhi University B.ED Exam?
All the candidates want to get good marks in the examination. Only those who can get good marks who thoroughly prepared the syllabus of Delhi University B.Ed and solve previous year paper, model paper, sample, mock test. If candidates want to pass the exam then they should go through all papers.
Question-5, What are the preparation tips for Delhi University B.ED Exam?
Solving previous year question paper, make a strategy of study, give sufficient time for self-study, keep in touch with important topics, important question, don’t lose your moral down.
Read More Links
- DU Admission
- Delhi University Cutoff
- Date Sheet of Delhi Univesity
- Allahabad University Syllabus
- UP B.Ed Question Papers
- RMLAU BEd Papers Pdf
- GNM Question Papers