Magadh University is one of the most famous universities in Bodhgaya and it was established in the year 1962. Its campus covering the area of 460 acres of land. There are a total of 44 constituent and 175 affiliated colleges. The quality of education attracts foreign students. The courses are like BA, BBE, BBM, MBA, MA, and Ph.D. In order to take admission in Magadh University B.Ed, students must appear for the Magadh University B.Ed Entrance Test. The admission is done on the basis of the merit list of candidates. Downloading the question paper of the previous year becomes very important because with the help of question paper candidates get some hint of questions coming in the exam. In this article, the candidate can download the previous year’s paper of the Magadh B.Ed Question Paper. The question paper of the previous year is available on the official website. The following are the complete information regarding the Magadh B.Ed Question Paper 2020-2021 are as follows.
Magadh University B.Ed Question Paper- Download Pdf
For obtaining good marks and good results in Magadh B.Ed, the Candidate must practice the previous year question paper and modal paper. The following table represents the Magadh B.Ed Question paper in pdf format are as follows.
|1||Magadh University B.Ed English Test Paper|
|2||Computer Science Magadh University B.Ed Question Paper|
|3||Magadh University B.Ed Sanskrit B.Ed Test Paper|
|4||Commerce Magadh University B.Ed Question Paper|
|5||Magadh University B.Ed Mathematics B.Ed Test Paper|
How to Download Magadh B.Ed Question Paper/ Model Paper
Following are the steps to download the Magadh B.Ed Question/ Modal Paper are as follows:
- Firstly, the candidate visit on the official website of Magadh B.Ed 2020-2021
- The candidates must click the link of downloading the previous year question paper.
- Click on the link and redirect it to a new tab.
- The list of previous year question papers will appear.
- Then the candidate must click on the question paper link according to their choice.
- Subsequently, the Magadh B.Ed Question Paper pdf 2019,2018, 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Then at last candidates must have to save& download the paper for future purposes.
Magadh B.Ed Exam Pattern
It is important for all the candidates to know the Magadh University B.Ed exam pattern and syllabus so as to get optimum results. The question that is asked in the exam is MCQ type ( Multiple type question). The following table represents the Magadh B.Ed exam pattern is as follows.
|Question Paper Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)|
|Total Number Of Questions||100|
|Language of Question Paper||Hindi and English|
|Negative Marking||Not Applicable|
Magadh B.Ed Preparation Tips
In order to get a good result in Magadh B.Ed Examination, the candidate must follow some tricks and tips. Such as prepare the timetable and slot of preparing for the exam, Revise the entire syllabus properly, Solve the maximum number of modal papers, etc.
Magadh University B.Ed Books
In order to get a good and Optimum result in the Magadh B.Ed Examination candidates must consult the best books and E-Book. While selecting the book candidates must know about their courses and syllabus. Candidates can download their books online in pdf format.
Magadh B.Ed Syllabus
- The candidates must go through the entire syllabus of the Magadh B.Ed Examination before they sit in the examination hall. The proper knowledge of Magadh B.Ed Syllabus can help the candidate to secure good marks in the exam.
Magadh B.Ed Model Paper
- The candidates can also go for the Magadh B.Ed Model Papers. So as to practice the modal paper because practice makes a man perfect. Therefore practice improves the tendency of solving the paper and helps to get good marks in the examination.
Magadh B.ED Previous Years’ Solved Papers
- As solving the modal paper they must have to solve the previous year’s paper. Because sometime the previous year question comes twice or more. And in this way, they will cover more topics and to score good marks. Candidate can download the previous year question paper in pdf format in our article above.
Other Related Article