The admission of Delhi ITI 2022 conducted by the Department of Training and Technical Education Government of NCT of Delhi. Moreover, ITI candidates can get admission to various trades and programs of Engineering and Non- Engineering Institutes or Colleges. Admission can be taken after filling the application form of Delhi ITI 2022. Only eligible and interested candidates can fill the application form via online mode on the official website of Delhi ITI 2022. There are a total of 19 Government Institutes across Delhi. However, the admission can be done on the basis of their Merit list followed by the Counselling process and Document verification. The following are the complete information regarding the Delhi ITI Admission 2022 is as follows.
Delhi ITI Admissions 2022- Important Dates
The following are the important dates regarding the Delhi ITI Admission 2021 are as follows:
|Starting of the online application||1st week of June 2022|
|Starting of the document verification||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date of online registration||3rd week of June 2022|
|Last date for the document verification||4th week of June 2022|
|Starts of Expected date for the Rank of the candidates||1st week of July 2022|
|Starts/ reporting of 1st round of counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
|Seat vacant after 1st round of counselling||2nd week of July 2022|
|second round of counselling choice filling||3rd week of July 2022|
|second round of counselling result||4th week of July 2022|
|Reporting/starts of the 2nd round of counselling||4th week of July 2022|
Delhi ITI Application Form 2022
The following are the steps regarding the application form are as follows:
- The application form is available on the official website.
- Firstly, Click on the official website of Delhi ITI 2022.
- Then Register yourself and fill in all the information like name, parents name, course, educational qualification, the address for communication, e-mail ID and mobile number, etc.
- During the filling of the application form, the aspirant must have to submit a valid email id or phone number for further communication.
- Aspirants also need to upload scanned images of their photograph and signature with the given indication
- Then submit the requisite application form fee of Rs. 200/- for general category
- The application form fees can be submitted via online mode either by net banking, debit, or credit card and the fees is non-refundable.
- Candidates should go through all the information carefully and must ensure that all the information is correct and true otherwise their application form will be rejected.
- At last, submit the application form and take the printout for future references
Admission Procedure 2022
There are various steps for taking admission in Delhi ITI Institutes or colleges like online application form, application form fee, result, merit list, counselling process, document verification, choice filling, and allotment of seat. At last reporting at the allotted college or institutes.
Eligibility Criteria for Delhi ITI 2022
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria of candidates for taking admission through Delhi ITI.
- Educational Qualification– The candidate must have passed class 10th/ 12th in Science/ Commerce/ Arts from a recognized board or institutes.
- Age Limit– The students must be of 14 years or above at the time of applying for Delhi ITI Admission 2022. There is no upper age limit for Delhi ITI Admission 2022.
Delhi ITI 2022 Merit List
The Merit List of Delhi ITI 2022 prepared by the official authority on the basis of their marks scored in the qualifying exam. And the seat allotted to the candidate based on their merit list. If one or two candidates scored the same marks in the examination then there will be a tie between them and follows the tie-breaking procedure. If tie-breaking criteria fail then the merit list will be according to their name.
After the declaration of the merit list, the counselling process held followed by the document verification and the candidate must attain the Counselling session. Otherwise, their seat will be canceled.
Delhi ITI Counselling 2022
- However, the Counselling of Delhi ITI admission 2022 is expected to commence from July or August mid-2022.
- And, the candidate whose name on the merit list is eligible for the Counselling process.
- At the time of counselling process, they are called for document verification.
- Students must attend the counselling process and carry their relevant documents.
- If he/ she skips Counselling then they will not be called for admission.
- During counseling process, seat allotment letters will be given to the candidate and they are required to take the extra printout for future use.
Documents Required for the Delhi ITI Admission 2022
The following document that are required for taking admission in Delhi ITI colleges or institutes are as follows:
- 8th/ 10th Mark sheet
- 8th/ 10th certificate
- Bank account details
- Aadhar card
- Domicile Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Passport size photo
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate etc
Question-1, When will the application form of Delhi ITI will start?
The Application form of Delhi ITI will commence from the expected date of June
Question-2, What are the eligibility criteria for Delhi ITI?
Candidates must complete 10th and 12th from the recognized board. All the eligibility criteria for other courses given in our article.
Question-3, When the 1st merit list of Delhi ITI will declare?
The first Merit list of Delhi ITI Admission will declare from the expected month of July- August ( First week ).
Question-4, Is it necessary that only Delhi candidates can apply for Delhi ITI admission?
No, it is not necessary that only Delhi candidates can apply for the Delhi ITI exam. Everyone can apply for it.
Question-5, Is there any upper age limit for Delhi ITI admission?
No, there is no upper age limit for Delhi ITI Admission.