Bengal Music College Merit List for the admission 2021 in Bengal Music College, Kolkata is mention here. The online application form for admission to Undergraduate Courses B.Music ( Hons & Gen) for the academic session 2021 is available at www.bengalmusiccollege.org. The admission to Bengal Music College, Kolkata is based on the merit list. Candidates who have passed the 10+2 exam can take admission in the first year of 3 year course programs and those who have passed their bachelor’s degree in Music can take admission in Post Graduates courses of Music. Here in this article, we will give complete information regarding admission to Bengal Music College, Kolkata.
Important Facts for Bangal Music College
The following table shows the important points regarding the Bengal Music College, Kolkata is mention below.
|Organization Name||Bengal Music College, Kolkata|
|Fonder||Principal Late Nanigopal Bandyopadhyay|
|Affiliated To||Calcutta University|
|Courses||UG/ PG ( vocal music, instrumental music, dance, painting, recitation)|
|Online Application Form 2021||Available Soon|
Bengal Music College Admission Date 2021
How to Check Bengal Music College Merit List 2021?
The following steps for downloading the merit list are mention below.
- Open official website of Bengal Music College i.e www.bengalmusiccollege.org
- Check the Latest updates section
- Click Subject merit list link
- Select of Course
- Download Merit list
- Save PDF and print a copy
- Find your name of application number details
- If any query, please contact the official authority
Eligibility Criteria for Admission in Bengal Music College 2021
The candidates who want to take admission to BMC must check their eligibility criteria before applying online. It provides different course programs in the field of Music. For UG courses candidates can do B.Music and for PG they can do M.Mus.
Those who have passed 10+2 from recognized boards or institutes must be cleared English Exam with a minimum of 50% marks for General, 45% for ABC, and for SC/ST 40% aggregate marks or previously relatable exam and is eligible to take admission in 3-year courses programs.
Candidates who have passed the B.Mus. exam with Honours or B.A./ B.Sc. Examination with Honours in any of the subject along with Music as an Elective General subject from any Institue recognized is able to take admission in M.Mus. Course.
The candidate who has passed the B.A./B.Sc./B.com or MA. Exam with Honours or without in any subject from any Institution recognized but they did not have Music as Elective subject at the degree level can also apply to the M.Mus. Course on the basis of exam held by the College authority.
Documents Required at the time of Admission in Bengal Music College 2021
The following is the list of documents that are required at the time of admission to the college is as follows.
- Original Mark sheet of the last qualifying exam with attested Xerox copy. Admit Card of the Higher Secondary examination with attested Xerox copy.
- Admit Card of the Secondary Education Examination with attested Xerox copy.
- Caste Certificate with attested Xerox copy. (if Applicable)
- Physically Handicapped Certificate with attested Xerox copy. (If Applicable)
- Recent colored passport sized two photograph.
Question-1, What is the admission process at Bengal Music College?
The admission to Bengal Music College is done on the basis of a Merit List.
Question-2, How can we apply to Bengal Music College?
Candidates can apply by following the steps given in our article.
Question-3, Is Bengal Music College is UGC recognized?
Yes BMC is UGC recognized college.
Question-4, Is Bengal Music Colleges is Government?
No, it is a public college affiliated with Calcutta University.
Question-5, Where is Bengal Music College is located?
It is located in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Other Related Links
- West Bengal College Merit List 2021
- BBMKU PG Merit List 2021
- Ananda Mohan College Merit List 2020
- Basanti Devi College Admission Merit List 2020
- Gurudas College Merit List 2021
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose College Merit List 2021