VIT university has been released the notification of VITEEE admission 2020 for UG/ PG and other programm. The candidates get admission in the fourth year of various B.Tech programme through participating in University entrance exam. The application form process has been started from 27th September 2019 to 29th February 2020.
VITEEE Admission 2020
|Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||27th September 2019||
29th Febrary 2020
|Online Application Form Fee- Rs. 1150, OMR Application Form Fee- Rs.1200|
|Mode of Payment||
Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Last Date to Pay Fee
|29th February 2020|
Minimum 17 Years
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||
After slot booking
2nd or 3rd week of April 2020
4th week of April 2020
2nd of 3rd week of May 2020
VITEEE Previous Year Cutoff – Click Here
|Download Syllabus||Physics | Chemistry | Maths | Biology | English|
|Download Sample Question Paper||Physics | Chemistry | Maths| Biology|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Year Cut-off||Click Here|
VlTEEE Application Form 2020
The Candidates Can fill Application form of VITEEE 2020 via online and offline mode. The Application process has been started from 27th September to 29th February 2020. The candidates will pay Rs. 1150 for online mode and Rs. 1200 for submitting application form. Candidates must be sure that they are eligible and fulfill eligibility criteria before applying online and offline form. It is also important for candidates to fill correct information like name, address, educational details, date of birth etc.
VITEEE 2020 Application Form Fee:
- Online application form fee: Rs.1150-/
- OMR application form fee: Rs 1200-/
- The online application form fee of VITEEE can be paid through banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- The NRI candidates can choose their abroad test centre by online pay 50 USD.
VITEEE Admission Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before filling application form candidates must be read eligibility details which has been given below
- Resident/ Non-Resident of India.
- Foreign Nationals can also apply
Candidates age must be 17 years old.
- Candidates must be passed 12th examination by state board, CBSE and ICSE, New Delhi.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2019. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- The aggregate marks of candidates should be 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
VITEEE Exam Pattern 2020
The VITEEE entrance will be conducted through online mode. The duration of Entrance exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. There will be 125 questions asked in exam. The question will be multiple choice. There will be no negative marking. The language of the test will be English.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
VITEEE Syllabus 2020
The University releases the syllabus of VITEEE entrance exam officially. The syllabus is based on 12th class which is given below.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
Slot booking of VITEEE Admission 2020
VITEEE Slotbooking 2020 will be started from the third week of March 2020. At time of applying application form, a password will be generated. Candidates can book their exam slot by this password. If the candidates do not book any slot then slot will be booked automatically.
VITEEE 2020 Result
The Result of VITEEE entrance exam will be announced by officially after the exam. The candidates can check their results on the fourth week of April 2020. The merit will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the exam for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
VITEEE Counselling 2020
The Candidates will be shortlisted for VITEEE Admission counselling on the basis of their test rank. The University will conduct the online Counselling process 2020 from the 2nd or 3rd week of May 2020. It is also important for candidates to verify their documents to get final admission.
- JEE Main 2020 Entrance Exam, Admit Card, Syllabus, Cutoff
- BITSAT 2020 Admission, Application Form,Syllabus, Cutoff