VITEEE university has been released the notification for entrance exam for UG/ PG and other programm. The candidates get admission in the fourth year of various B.Tech programme through participating in University entrance exam. The application form process has been started from 28th October 2018 to 28th February 2019.
VITEEE Admission 2019
|Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||28 October 2018||
28 Febrary 2018
|Online Application Form Fee- Rs. 1150, OMR Application Form Fee- Rs.1200|
|Mode of Payment||
Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.
Last Date to Pay Fee
|28 February 2018|
Minimum 17 Years
|Admit Card/ Hall Ticket||
After slot booking
VITEEE Previous Year Cutoff – Click Here
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Download Syllabus||Physics | Chemistry | Maths | Biology | English|
|Download Sample Question Paper||Physics | Chemistry | Maths| Biology|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Previous Year Cut-off||Click Here|
VlTEEE 2019 Application Form
The Candidates Can fill Application form of VITEEE via online and offline mode. The Application process has been started from 28th October to 28th 28th February 2019. The candidates will pay Rs. 1150 for online mode and Rs. 1200 for submitting application form. Candidates must be sure that they are eligible and fulfill eligibility criteria before applying online and offline form. It is also important for candidates to fill correct information like name, address, educational details, date of birth etc.
VITEEE 2019 Application Form Fee:
- Online application form fee: Rs.1150-/
- OMR application form fee: Rs 1200-/
- The online application form fee of VITEEE can be paid through banking/ credit card/ debit card.
- The NRI candidates can choose their abroad test centre by online pay 50 USD.
VITEEE Eligibility Criteria
Before filling application form candidates must be read eligibility details which has been given below
- Resident/ Non-Resident of India.
- Foreign Nationals can also apply
Candidates age must be 17 years old as on 1st, July 2019 on admission year.
- Candidates must be passed 12th examination by state board, CBSE and ICSE, New Delhi.
- HSCE of the Cambridge University or IB Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE 2019. They should produce the Migration Cum Transfer Certificate at the time of joining.
- The aggregate marks of candidates should be 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/ Biology in the qualifying examination.
- The combined PCBE/PCME marks should be 50%.
VITEEE Exam Pattern:
The VITEEE entrance will be conducted through online mode. The duration of Entrance exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. There will be 125 questions asked in exam. The question will be multiple choice. There will be no negative marking. The language of the test will be English.
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
The University releases the syllabus of VITEEE entrance exam officially. The syllabus is based on 12th class which is given below.
- Laws of Motion & Work, Energy and Power
- Properties of Matter
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Electric Current
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Atomic Physics
- Nuclear Physics
- Semiconductor Devices and their Applications
- Atomic Structure
- p,d and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Chemistry and Solid State Chemistry
- Thermodynamics, Chemical Equilibrium and Chemical Kinetics
- Isomerism in Organic Compounds
- Alcohols and Ethers
- Carbonyl Compounds
- Carboxylic Acids and their derivatives
- Organic Nitrogen Compounds and Biomolecules
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Genetics and evolution
- Human health and diseases
- Plant physiology
- Human physiology
- Biotechnology and its applications
- Biodiversity, ecology and environment
- Matrices and their Applications
- Trigonometry and Complex Numbers
- Analytical Geometry of two dimensions
- Vector Algebra
- Analytical Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Integral Calculus and its Applications
- Differential Equations
- Probability Distributions
- Discrete Mathematics
- Comprehension questions
- English Grammar and Pronunciation
Slot booking of VITEEE 2019
The slot booking of VITEEE 2019 will be started from the third week of March 2019. At time of applying application form, a password will be generated. Candidates can book their exam slot by this password. If the candidates do not book any slot then slot will be booked automatically.
VITEEE 2019 Result
The Result of VITEEE entrance exam will be announced by officially after the exam. The candidates can check their results on the fourth week of April 2019. The merit will be prepared based on the total marks secured in the exam for the candidates to participate in the counselling.
VITEEE Counselling 2019
The Candidates will be shortlisted for VITEEE counselling on the basis of their test rank. The University will conduct the online Counselling process 2019 from the second week of May 2019. It is also important for candidates to verify their documents to get final admission.
- JEE Main 2019 Entrance Exam | Admit Card | Syllabus | Cutoff
- VITEEE 2019 Entrance Exam | Application Form | Notification
- BITSAT 2019 Admission | Application Form | Syllabus | Cutoff