Brief Description: Supreme Court of India (SCI) are invited an employment notification for the eligible candidates for the post of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant on short-term contractual basis. Those candidates who are interested for this post and qualify all the eligibility details can read following details before apply online. All details are given below in this article.
|SCI Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Recruitment 2019|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Notification||01 February 2019|
|Application Form||01 February 2019||28 February 2019|
|Application Fee||General/OBC/SC/ST: Rs.200|
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 27 Years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Law|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||22 March 2019|
|Exam Date||07 April 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of SCI Law Clerk
The eligibility criteria of supreme Court of India Law Clerk are given below –
Age Limit of SCI Law Clerk
The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 27 years on 01/02/2019.
Education Qualification of SCI Law Clerk
- The candidate must be a law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree Course in Law) from any school / College/University /Institution established by law in India and recognized by the Bar Council of India for enrolment as an Advocate.
- Candidate studying in the fifth year of the Five-Year Integrated Law Course will also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring Law qualification at the time of interview/before taking up the assignment as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant.
- The candidate must have knowledge of computer including retrieval of desired information from various search engines/processes such as Manupatra, SCC Online, LexisNexis, Westlaw etc.
Vacancy Details of SCI Law Clerk
Vacancy details are not available for this post.
Selection Process of SCI Law Clerk
Selection shall be made on the basis of Written Test and Interview. On the basis of the marks secured by the candidates in the Written Test, merit list will be drawn and candidates will be short-listed. Short-listed candidates, three times of actual requirement, in the order of merit, will be called for an Interview. A final select list shall be prepared as per requirement on the basis of Written Test and Interview. Details of the Scheme of Examination, Minimum Qualifying Standards, Terms and Conditions of contractual assignment are given in the “Revised Scheme for engaging Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistants on short-term contractual assignment in the Supreme Court of India” available on the website of the Supreme Court of India, i.e. www.sci.gov.in. It is made clear that the engagement as Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant is a full time job, purely contractual in nature. It will not confer any right on the selected candidates to claim regular appointment/continuance in service in the Supreme Court of India.
Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Kolkata
For more details candidates can write a comment.
- CGPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019
- RSMSSB Investigator Recruitment 2019
- CTET Exam (July) 2019
- DSSB LDC Steno Recruitment 2019
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Recruitment 2019
- BARC UDC & Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- UPSSSC Various Recruitment 2019
- UPNHM 2019 Recruitment For Various Post