Brief Description: Rajasthan High Court Jodhpur (RHC) has invites an employment notification to the eligible candidates for the post of Civil Judge on Probation. Those candidates who are interested for this post can read following details and full notification before apply online. All details are given below in this article.
|Rajasthan High Court Civil judge Recruitment 2018|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||26 November 2018||05 January 2019|
|Application Fee||General/OBC CL/ Other State: Rs.850, OBC NCL: Rs.550, SC/ST/PH: Rs.300/-|
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and E Challan.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 23 years & Maximum 35 years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in LAW|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Done|
|Exam Date||31 March 2019|
|Vacancy Details||Total: 197/- Posts|
|Previous Year Paper||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 23 years and maximum 35 years on 01 January 2020.
- 5 Years: For SC/ST/EBC and Female Candidates of Rajasthan.
- 40 Years: For Ex-Servicemen.
- 45 Years: For Widow
- The candidates should have a degree of Bachelor of Laws (Professional) of any University established by Law in India and recognized as such under the Advocates Act, 1961.The candidates who appearing in last year of LLB will be eligible to apply.
- The candidates should have knowledge of Hindi Devnagri Script and Rajasthani Culture.
The examination scheme for recruitment to the cadre of Civil Judge shall consist of :-
- Preliminary Examination (Objective Type)
- Written Main Examination (Subjective Type)
|No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|Language||Paper-l Hindi Essay||50||2 Hours|
|Paper-II English Essay||50||2 Hours|
In interviewing a candidate, the suitability for employment to the service shall be tested with reference to his record at the School, College and University, and his character, personality, address and physique. The questions, which may be put to him, may be of a general nature and will not necessarily be academic or legal. The candidate will also be put questions to test his general knowledge including knowledge of current affairs and present-day problems. Marks shall also be awarded for the candidate’s proficiency in the Rajasthani dialects and his knowledge of social customs of Rajasthan. The marks so awarded shall be added to the marks obtained in the written test by each candidate.
For more details read full notification or write a comment.
- Delhi High Court Judicial Service Recruitment 2018
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 For Various Post
- UP Police Constable & Other Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Board High School and Intermediate Time Table 2019
- MP High Court Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2018
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for Various Post