Brief Description: Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) is invited an online application from Indian nationals for direct recruitment to the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in the following Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau (IB), Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India. Those candidates who are interested for this post and qualify all the eligibility criteria can read following details and full notification before apply online. All the details are given below.
|MHA IB Recruitment 2018|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Notification||18 October 2018|
|Application Form||20 October 2018||10 November 2018|
|Application Fee||General/OBC: Rs. 50, All Category Female/SC/ST/PH: Rs. 0.|
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and E Challan.|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||13 November 2018|
|Age Limit||Maximum 27 Years|
|Education Qualification||10th (High School)|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Vacancy Details||Total – 1054 Posts|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The candidate’s age should not exceed 27 years on 10/11/2018 and upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST & by 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidate’s should have passed class 10th (Matriculation) and the candidates should have knowledge of any one of the local language/dialect.
|IB Security Assistant/ Executive||620||187||160||87||1054|
Examination Centre, Local languages & Vacancy Details
|Subsidiary Intelligence Bureau/Centre of Examination||Local language||UR||OBC||SC||ST||Total|
|Agartala||Bangla, Lushai, Meitei, Kawbru, Kokborok, Chatgayan||8||–||3||4||15|
|Aizawl||Bru, Chakma, Falam, Mara, Mizo||13||–||–||01||14|
|Delhi/IB Hqrs||Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu||114||55||41||18||228|
|Dibrugarh||Adi, Digaru Mishmi, Idu Mishmi, Miju Mishmi, Galo, Nocte, Ollo, Singpho, Tangsa, Khampti, Lisu, Memba, Tutsa, Wanchoo||04||–||–||04||08|
|Gangtok||Bhutia, Lepcha, Nepali||06||01||–||–||07|
|Imphal||Manipuri (Meiteilon), Rongmei, Tangkhul, Mao, Anal, Maring, Thadou, Hmar, Paite, Vaiphei, Zou, Lushai||09||–||–||04||13|
|Itanagar||Adi, Apatani, Galo, Monpa, Nyishi, Lisu, Nocte, Singpho, Tangsa, Wancho||28||–||01||–||29|
|Jammu||Dogri, Gojri, Kashmiri, Urdu||16||08||03||04||31|
|Kolkata||Bengali, Nepali, Sylheti, Rohingya, Chittagongi||45||08||14||–||67|
|Leh||Ladakhi, Tibetan, Balti, Dokpa, Dogri, Kashmiri, Urdu, Shina, Purg||07||05||02||–||14|
|Nagpur||Gondi, Madiya, Marathi, Urdu||08||–||–||–||08|
|Raipur||Chhattisgarhi, Gondi, Halbi||08||–||02||06||16|
|Ranchi||Hindi, Bangla, Odia, Santhali, Ho, Mundary, Oraon/Kurukh, Kharia, Khortha, Nagpuri, Kurmali, Panch Pargania, Urdu||08||01||01||06||16|
|Shillong||Garo, Jaintia, Khasi||07||01||–||01||09|
|Shimla||Hindi, Bhoti, Pahari||09||03||04||01||17|
|Siliguri||Bengali, Nepali, Rajbanshi, Bodo||13||05||06||01||25|
|Srinagar||Balti (Pali), Dogri, Dardi, Gojri, Kashmiri, Ladakhi, Punjabi, Pahari, Urdu||17||09||03||03||32|
Knowledge of Local Language/Dialect: Candidates applying for the vacancies of a particular SIB/centre are required to possess knowledge of any one of the local language(s)/dialect(s) indicated against it. They should be able to read, write and speak in that language/dialect.
Service Liability: The post involves All India Transfer liability. Therefore, the candidates willing to serve anywhere in India only need to apply.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) plus admissible Central Govt. allowances. [Under revision as per the recommendations of 7th C.P.C.]
- Tier I
- Tier II
- Tier III
- On the basis of their performance of Tier I examination, the candidates should be shortlisted for Tier-II & Tier-III exam at 10 times the number of vacancies.
- In order to achieve qualitative selection & recruit the best available talent, there would be cut-off marks (out of 100) in Tier-I exam as under: UR-35, OBC-34 & SC/ST-33 (all Ex-servicemen would be treated in their own category viz., UR/OBC/SC/ST)
- The cut-off for Tier-II & Tier-III exam in different categories may go higher depending upon the marks obtained by candidates and number of vacancies.
- The Tier-II examination will be of qualifying nature. Candidates would be required to obtain minimum 20/50 marks so that their marks in Tier-III could be taken into account for preparing final merit list on the basis of combined performance in Tier-I & Tier-III exam. The cut-off in Tier-II is same for candidates of all categories. There is no cut-off for Tier-III exam.
Scheme of Examination:
|Tier||Description of examination||Marks||Time|
|Tier-I||Written Exam of Objective type MCQs, divided into 4 parts containing questions of 1 marks each on: a) General Awareness (40 questions) b) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions) c) Logical/analytical ability (20 questions) d) English language (20 questions)||100||2 hr|
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20)||Descriptive type: a) Translation of a passage of 500 words from local language/dialect to English and vice versa.||40||1 hr|
|b) Spoken ability (to be assessed at the time of Tier-III exam (Interview/ Personality test)||10||–|
Note- There will be a negative marking of ¼ for each wrong answer and no marks would be awarded for an un-attempted question.
For more details write a comment or read full notification.
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank PO Recruitment 2018/ Post – 250
- Bihar State Power Holding Company Ltd. BSPHCL Various Recruitment 2018
- UPSRTC Cundoctor Online Form 2018
- Railway ER Trade Apprentice Online Form 2018
- Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch Online Form 2018
- Madhya Pradesh SET Online Form 2018