Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (MJPRU) – Admission 2019 – Application form, Admit Card and Result
Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is also called as ‘MJPR or Rohilkhand University, Bareilly’ was established in the year 1975 which is an affiliating university. Since 1997 it was renamed as Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University and now it is called as UP state Government Public University. As it is approved by the UGC and state government. The MJPR University or Rohilkhand University also provides UG and PG courses. This university also provides PG diploma in five other specialization. The application form can be filled through online mode through net-banking payment or Credit/ Debit card. It also offers courses to the colleges which are affiliated to Rohilkhand University.
Campus of MJPR or Rohilkhand University
The campus of MJPR or Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Rohilkhand University is covering over 206 acres of land of rural area in Bareilly (U.P). The campus is well connecting with By Pass Road and the campus is also approx 7 km away from Railway Station of Bareilly. Campus also has its own residential building and university transport.
The campus of ROHILKHAND or MJPR University comprises of administrative blocks, central library, faculty building, academic building and separate hostels for girls and boys, guest house, ambulance service including all medical facilities, free wifi campus etc.
Programs of Rohilkhand University
This university offers 47 courses in various field of professional and vocational education. The admission to the technical courses is also done through UPSEE Result, UPSEE Score card and counselling. The campus offer B.Tech degree courses in various discipline like Civil Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Electrical Engineering, Electronic and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Instrumental Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
- Rohilkhand University or MJPR offer courses for B.Tech or B. Pharm students with different branch which have minimum eligibility criteria for appearing in these is 10+2 or intermediate with PCM/ PCB with minimum aggregate of 45%.
- This university also offers LAW and LLM courses for all UG and PG courses.
- For taking admission in BHMCT required candidate must have to pass in 10+2 with any stream.
- Candidate can take admission in Ed program is doe through Combined Entrance Exam UP B.Ed JEE.
- Candidate who wants to take admission in P.Ed & B.EI.Ed programs on the basis of entrance exam which will be conducted by Rohilkhand or MJPRU University.
- Candidate can also take admission in MBA and MCA courses through UPSEE RESULT followed by the counseling process and the final seat will be locked after the Group Discussion and Personal Interview Round.
- For taking admission in Pharm candidate must have his/ her own B. Pharm degree along with it although the admission will be given on the basis of merit in the qualified examination and the preference will be given to the GPAT rank holders.
- For taking admission in A, MSW and MRDM programs is purely done by merit.
- The candidates who want to take the admission in B. LL.M, M.Sc and M.Ed must have to qualify in the Online Entrance Test which is conducted by the university admission.
- Rohilkhand University or MJPR University also conducts a Research Entrance Test (RET) for admission in Phil programs.
- The application forms used for Phil and Ph.D. can be downloaded from the website of Rohilkhand University.
- All the Details about MJPRU Private Form, Examination Form, Admit Card, Result, Improvement Form and Merit list can be downloaded from the official website of the university.
Admission date for ROHILKHAND | MJPRU 2019
Last date of Application form for PG courses
25 June 2019 Last date of submit of application form in affiliated colleges
28 June 2019
5 July 2019
Application Process for MJPRU Admission 2019
The candidate who wants to take admission in Rohilkhand University must know the important information regarding the Application form and MJPRU Registration by the following steps:-
- Candidate can Visit the official website of MJPRU.
- Candidate can click on ‘College Online Admission’ under the Latest Updates Section on the home page.
- Click on ‘Applicant Login’ and enter details of class XII on next page.
- Now fill the application form with respect to the Personal, Academic and Professional details now it will be referred to as the Pre-Registration process.
- After the process of Pre-Registration, a unique Login ID and Password will be generated.
- Now Log in again and upload the scanned copies of Photograph, Signature and required documents.
- Candidate can pay the Application Fee of MJPRU by Credit/ Debit card or through Net-Banking or via Bank Wallet.
- At last submit the filled Application form. The students must note that after the submission of the Application Form further changes are not acceptable.
Document required at the time of counseling in MJPRU Admission 2019
- UPSEE Admit Card and Allotment Letter
- UPSEE Fee Receipt
- Marks sheet of class X and XII (Original along with five sets of photocopies)
- 4 passport size recent color photographs
- Domicile and Caste Certificate (If applicable)
- Separate DD for Academic and Hostel Fee drawn in favor of ‘Finance Officer’ MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly.
- Candidate’s Identity and Address proof
- GAP Affidavit, Migration Certificate, Income Certificate
- Medical Certificate
Application form fees for all course of MJPU 2019
Events Fees LL.B/ LL.M 450 M.Sc 500 M.Ed 550 B.El.Ed/ B.P.Ed 550 M.A/ M.Pharm/ MSW 250 PG Diploma 250
Improvement Form of MJPRU
Candidate can check the Improvement forms that are available on the official website of MJPRU from 31st July, 2019 up to 21 August, 2019. The Improvement form for B.A, B.Com, B.Sc and B.Ed and other programs can be filled online by through the official website of MJPR University.