JNU is also known as Jawahar Nehru University. The university conducts entrance exam every year. Thousands of candidates complete their UG & PG courses every year form this university. JNU has specified the syllabus of Jawahar Nehru Univdersity Entrance Exam 2020 school wise. The Syllabus of JNUEE will help to students to score better and crack the examination. JNUEE 2020 is an computer based examination. Students can have a look at JNUEE 2020 syllabus by going through this page.
JNUEE Exam Pattern 2020
JUNEE 2020 exam pattern are given below in details which includes number of questions, exam duration, negative marking and subjects.
- Mode of Exam: The written exam of JUNEE 2020 will be held in offline mode.
- Number of Questions: There will be different number of question for each course.
- Exam Duration: The duration of examination will be 3 hours.
- Negative Marking: There will be a negative marking of every wrong answer.
JNUEE 2020 Syllabus
Jawahar Nehru University has different schools which offers various courses every year. The students can download syllabus from the given links. Here all courses syllabus are available.
- Technology Stream
- Basic Engineering & Technology (of undergraduate level).
- Physics/ Chemistry/ Math of undergraduate level).
- Fundamental Life Sciences and Informatics (10+2 level).
- Life Science Stream
- Life Sciences (Biochemistry, Molecular Biology & Immunology of postgraduate level).
- Physics/ Chemistry (undergraduate level).
- Maths, Computer & Information Sciences (10+2 level).
- Real series analysis
- Trigonometry etc.
- Calculus and analytical geometry
- Differential equations
- Statistics and probability
- Modern Algebra and Matrix Theory
- Theory of Equation
- Numerical analysis
- General aptitude
- Current affairs
- General Science
- History of India etc.
- Computer science
- Representation of characters
- Binary and hexadecimal representations etc.
- Organization of a computer
- Floating-point representation of numbers
- Data structures
- Fundamentals of Computer
- Integers and fractions
- Boolean algebra
- Input/output devices
- Venn diagrams
- Computer memory
- Computer Organisation
- Central Processing Unit (CPU)
- Binary arithmetic
- C Language
- Truth tables
- Structure of instructions in CPU