JIPMER MBBS 2020: JIPMER exam is now replaced by NEET Exam. the exam is conducted by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER is national level entrance exam to get admission in undergraduate medical courses. JIPMER PG exam offer the candidates to admission in University and its affiliated colleges. Now the JIPMER 2020 exam date has been announced officially. The admission of candidates will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses. Interested candidates can read more information here about JIMPER MBBS exam.
JIPMER 2020 Exam
|Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||1st week of March 2020||2nd week of April 2020|
|Gen/OBC – Rs. 1500/ SC/ST- Rs. 1200/ NRI- Rs. 3000/|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||3rd week of May 2020|
|2nd week of June 2020|
|Result||3rd week of June 2020|
|4th week of June 2020|
|Second Counselling||4th week of July 2020|
|3rd week of August 2020|
26th September 2020
Close of Admission
4th week of September 2020
JIPMER Application Form 2020
JIPMER 2020 application form will begin in month of March 2020. The candidates read important instructions and other details before applying the application form.
- The application form will be filled online mode only.
- Registration of application form will be started in month of March 2020.
- The last date of application form submission will April 2020.
- It is important for all candidates to read all instruction carefully and fill correct information.
- Candidates cannot modify any detail after submitting the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Candidates will also take a print out of final submission of application form and fee receipt.
Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2020 Exam
It is also important for all candidates to read eligibility details and other instructions before fill the application form of JIPMER Exam.
Nationality: The candidates of JIPMER MBBS must be an Indian national/ Overseas Citizen of India.
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates should be 17 year old at the time of admission. There is no maximum age limit for candidates.
- The candidates who are applying JIMPER MBBS 2020 exam should be passed intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology along English with one elective subject.
- Appearing candidates also can apply.
Minimum Marks: The candidates of JIPMER MBBS must have passed individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. The candidates belong to category of OBC/SC/ST/OPH 40% and 45% for GEN – OPH in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
JIPMER Exam Exam Pattern 2020
The exam of JIPMER 2019 will be held in online mode. The duration of JIPMER exam will 150 minutes. The language of paper will be English mode only. The JIPMER MBBS exam paper will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon. The number of question will be asked 200 in the examination. The multiple choice questions will be asked in examination. Each question will be carried 4 marks. There will be no negative marking in question paper.
|English Language & Comprehension||
Logical & Quantitative Reasoning
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Syllabus
The syllabus is also important part of JIPMER exam. Candidates must read the syllabus of JIPMER exam before appearing in the exam.
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Solutions, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Electro-chemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids, Surface Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Isolation of Elements, Biomolecules, p-Block Elements, Polymers, d- and f-Block Elements and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell Structure and Function, Ecology and Environment, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Biology and Human Welfare and Biotechnology.
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Writing Skills
- Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER Admit Card 2020
The admit card of JIPMER exam will be uploaded officially via online mode. The admit card will not be sent via post. Candidates can download their admit using registration number and date of birth. The candidates can download JIPMER 2020 admit card from last week of May 2020. It is also important for candidates to bring admit card with one photo identity proof like Aadhaar card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Passport.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2020
The organization of JIMPER exam has been released the JIPMER MBBS result, merit list 2020 via online mode. The organization will also declare candidates rank list. The merit list of JIPMER candidates is to be based on percentile and normalization process. Candidates can check category wise rank and merit list from official website.
JIPMER MBBS 2020 Counselling
JIPMER Counselling process will be started after the declaration of result and rank list. JIPMER counselling will start from in June 2020 via offline mode. The candidates who want to participate in the counseling can register from its official websites.
Required document at the time of JIPMER admission 2019
- Candidates’ admit card with the signature and seal of centre invigilator and rank letter of JIPMER exam
- Certificate of Date of Birth or 10th standard certificate
- Qualifying Mark sheet and certificate of examination.
- Resident certificate issued by Revenue Authority
- Candidates cast certificate, community certificate issued by Authority
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) of the last studies.
- For the candidates of Puducherry must have Resident certificate/ Employer certificate as required in notification.
- Medical certificate of OPH candidates.
- Six passport size photograph of candidates
- NRI/OCI certificate