JIPMER MBBS 2019 exam has been conducted by Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research. JIPMER is national level entrance exam to get admission in undergraduate medical courses. JIPMER PG exam offer the candidates to admission in University and its affiliated colleges. Now the JIPMER 2019 exam date has been announced officially. The admission of candidates will be offered by the JIPMER Karaikal and Puducherry campuses. Interested candidates can read more information here about JIMPER MBBS exam.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Admission
|Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||6th March 2019||
12th April 2019
|Gen/OBC – Rs. 1500/ SC/ST- Rs. 1200/ NRI- Rs. 3000/|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||
20 May 2019
|02 June 2019|
3rd Week of June
|26th to 28th June 2019|
24th July 2019
|21st August 2019|
26th September 2019
Close of Admission
30th September 2019
JIPMER Application Form 2019
JIPMER 2019 application form will begin in month of March 2019. The candidates read important instructions and other details before applying the application form.
- The application form will be filled online mode only.
- Registration of application form will be started 6th March 2019.
- The last date of application form submission will 12th April 2019.
- It is important for all candidates to read all instruction carefully and fill correct information.
- Candidates cannot modify any detail after submitting the application form.
- Candidates will have to upload their photograph and signature in the prescribed size and format.
- Candidates will also take a print out of final submission of application form and fee receipt.
Eligibility Criteria of JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam
It is also important for all candidates to read eligibility details and other instructions before fill the application form of JIPMER Exam.
Nationality: The candidates of JIPMER MBBS must be an Indian national/ Overseas Citizen of India.
Age Limit: The minimum age of candidates should be 17 year old at the time of admission. There is no maximum age limit for candidates.
- The candidates who are applying JIMPER MBBS 2019 exam should be passed intermediate (10+2) from a recognized board or university.
- The candidates must have passed Physics, Chemistry, Biology/ Biotechnology along English with one elective subject.
- Appearing candidates also can apply.
Minimum Marks: The candidates of JIPMER MBBS must have passed individually in each subject and 50% marks taken together. The candidates belong to category of OBC/SC/ST/OPH 40% and 45% for GEN – OPH in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam of JIPMER 2019 will be held in online mode. The duration of JIPMER exam will 150 minutes. The language of paper will be English mode only. The JIPMER MBBS exam paper will be conducted in two shifts, i.e. one in morning and another in afternoon. The number of question will be asked 200 in the examination. The multiple choice questions will be asked in examination. Each question will be carried 4 marks. There will be no negative marking in question paper.
|English Language & Comprehension||
Logical & Quantitative Reasoning
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Syllabus
The syllabus is also important part of JIPMER exam. Candidates must read the syllabus of JIPMER exam before appearing in the exam.
Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of Matter, Atoms & Nuclei, Electronic Devices and Communication Systems.
Solid State, Coordination Compounds, Solutions, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Electro-chemistry, Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers, Chemical Kinetics, aldehyde, Ketone and Carboxylic Acids, Surface Chemistry, Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen, Isolation of Elements, Biomolecules, p-Block Elements, Polymers, d- and f-Block Elements and Chemistry in Everyday Life.
Diversity of Living Organisms, Cell Structure and Function, Ecology and Environment, Human Physiology, Genetics and Evolution, Plant Physiology, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants, Biology and Human Welfare and Biotechnology.
- Reading Unseen Passages and Note-making
- Writing Skills
- Literature and Long Reading Text
JIPMER 2019 Admit Card
The admit card of JIPMER exam will be uploaded officially via online mode. The admit card will not be sent via post. Candidates can download their admit using registration number and date of birth. The candidates can download JIPMER 2019 admit card from last week of May 2019. It is also important for candidates to bring admit card with one photo identity proof like Aadhaar card/ Voter ID card/ PAN Card/ Passport.
JIPMER MBBS Result 2019
The organization of JIMPER exam has been released the JIPMER MBBS result, merit list 2019 via online mode. The organization will also declare candidates rank list. The merit list of JIPMER candidates is to be based on percentile and normalization process. Candidates can check category wise rank and merit list from official website.
JIPMER MBBS 2019 Counselling
JIPMER Counselling process will be started after the declaration of result and rank list. JIPMER counselling will start from 26th of June 2019 via offline mode. The candidates who want to participate in the counseling can register from its official websites.
Required document at the time of JIPMER admission 2019
- Candidates’ admit card with the signature and seal of centre invigilator and rank letter of JIPMER exam
- Certificate of Date of Birth or 10th standard certificate
- Qualifying Mark sheet and certificate of examination.
- Resident certificate issued by Revenue Authority
- Candidates cast certificate, community certificate issued by Authority
- Transfer Certificate (T.C.) of the last studies.
- For the candidates of Puducherry must have Resident certificate/ Employer certificate as required in notification.
- Medical certificate of OPH candidates.
- Six passport size photograph of candidates
- NRI/OCI certificate