The JEECUP exam is conducted by government of Uttar Pradesh under the guidelines of All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The application form process has been started from 20th December 2018. The last date of fill online application form is 28th February 2019. The candidates who want to appear in JEE CUP 2019 exam must have known the eligibility, application form, syllabus, selection process etc.
Important points related to JEECUP 2019 Application Form
- The application form stated from 20th December 2018
- The application form of JEECUP has been available through online mode.
- The Aadhaar card will be mandatory to fill the application form.
- The candidates could be made correction in application form in given date.
- The candidates have to upload their scan photograph, signature and left thumb impression in jpeg format.
- The dimension of photograph should be 3.5cm x 4.5 cm and 3.5cm x 1.5 cm dimension for the signature and left thumb.
- The last date of fill online application form is 28th February 2019.
UP Polytechnic Eligibility Criteria- Click Here
Application Form Fee for the JEE CUP 2019
- The candidates who belonging the GEN and OBC category will pay Rs. 300 and Rs. 200 for SC, ST candidates.
- The application form fee of JEECUP exam will pay through online mode via debit card/ credit card and net banking.
- The Exam fee will be also pay via e – challan of SBI Bank.
- The application form fee of JEECUP will be non-refundable.
Apply Online For Group A
Apply Online For Other Group
Previous Year Opening and Closing Rank
JEECUP Previous Year Cutoff
JEECUP Application Process – How to Apply
Before filling the application form of UP Polytechnic the candidates must be aware the each step which has been given below.
- Click official website links who has been given in article.
- Click Online application form
- New Registration
- Click on the “Apply” button
- Read the given instruction and then click “proceed” button
- Fill your registration details and click on the “Validate Aadhaar”
- Fill other details like communication, qualification, courses which you applying.
- Upload image, signature, thumb impression
- Pay examination fee through online or offline mode.
- Click on the “Download confirmation page” after pay the fee.
- Take print out of confirmation page
For more update about UP Polytechnic exam candidate’s visit our article.