Brief Description: Indian Coast Guard Ministry of Defence has published an employment notification for eligible candidates to the post of Domestic Branch Cook & Steward. Those candidates who are interested for the post of Cook & Steward and fulfill all the eligibility criteria can read following details and full notification before apply online. All the details of the vacancy are given below in this article.
|Indian Coast Guard Domestic Branch|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Notification||01 October 2018|
|Application Form||15 October 2018||29 October 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0/- For all Category Candidates|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 years & Maximum 22 Years|
|Education Qualification||Class 10|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||19 November 2018|
|Exam Date||November 2018|
|Note||Don’t Send Hard Copy|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- The candidates minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 22 years 01/04/2019.
- The candidates should be born between 01 Apr1997 to 31Mar 2001, both dates are inclusive and the upper age relaxation will be 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
The candidates should have passed class 10th with 50% in aggregate from a board of Education recognized by Central/State Government.
Cook: They would be required to prepare food as per menu (both vegetarian and non-vegetarian including handling of meat products) and accounting of ration. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organisation.
Steward: They would be required to serve food in the officer’s messes as waiters, housekeeping, maintenance and accounting of funds, wine and stores handling, preparation of menu etc. In addition, they will also be allotted other duties for efficient running of the organization.
The pay scale of this post is 47600/- (Pay level 8) with Dearness Allowance.
- Shortlisting Criteria
- Qualifying Cutoff
- Written Exam
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) & Physical Fitness Test (IME)
Physical Fitness Test (PFT): PFT will be conducted for all those candidates who qualify the written tests.
The PFT will consist of:-
- 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
- 20 Squat ups (Uthak Baithak)
- 10 Push up.
|Cook & Steward||257||Minimum expansion 5 cms||Proportionate to height||Normal||6/36 (Better Eye) and 6/36 (Worse Eye).|
|Examination Centre||States -Candidates residing/Domicile|
|Noida||Jammu & Kashmir, Himachal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Delhi and Union Territory of Chandigarh.|
|Kolkata||Bihar, Jharkhand, Mizoram, West Bengal, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim, Meghalaya, Manipur, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland and Tripura.|
|Chennai||Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Union Territory of Puducherry and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.|
|Mumbai||Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Karnataka, Chattisgarh, Kerala, Goa, Union Territory of Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli and Lakshadweep|
For more details leave a comment or read full notification.
- Madhya Pradesh SET Online Form 2018
- Jharkhand SSC Driver Recruitment 2018
- UPSRTC Cundoctor Online Form 2018
- Jharkhand High Court Assistant & Other Post Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Various Recruitment 2018/ Post – 101
- Chhattisgarh Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2018