Brief Description: The Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union, offers a challenging career to young and dynamic Indian male/female candidates for various branches as an Assistant commandant (Group ‘A’ Gazetted Officer). Those candidates who are interested for this post and qualify all the eligibility criteria can read following details and full notification before apply online. All the details are given below in this article.
|Indian Coast Guard Assistant Commandant|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Notification||02 November 2018|
|Application Form||18 November 2018||30 November 2018|
|Application Fee||Rs. 0 For All Candidates|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||09 December 2018|
|Exam Date||17 December 2018 to 17 January 2019|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For General Duty: The candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
For General Duty (SSA): The candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
For Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA): The candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1994 to 30 Jun 2000 (Both dates inclusive).
For Law: The candidates should be born between 01 Jul 1989 to 30 Jun 1998 (Both dates inclusive).
|Sr. No.||ENTRY||GENDER||EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION|
(i)The candidates should have passed Bachelor’s degree from any recognised university with minimum 60% marks in aggregate (i.e. 1 st Semester to 8th Semester for BE/B.Tech Course or 1st year to last year for Bachelor Degree candidates wherever applicable).
(ii)Mathematics and Physics as subjects up to intermediate or class XIIthof 10+2+3 scheme of education or equivalent.(Candidates not in possession of Physics and Maths in 10+2(intermediate) or equivalent level are not eligible for General Duty (GD) and General Duty (SSA).
|2||General Duty (SSA)||Female|
|3||Commercial Pilot Entry (CPL) (SSA)||Male/ Female||Candidates holding current /valid Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) issued/ validated by Director General of Civil Aviation (DGCA). Minimum educational qualification – XIIth pass (Physics and Mathematics)with 60% marks in aggregate.|
|4||Law||Male/ Female||The candidates should have a degree in Law with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university. (Three years degree in law after graduation or Five years after 10+2 examination).|
All candidates recommended by Final Selection Board will undergo Medical examination at nearest Military Hospital as per medical standard prescribed in current regulations applicable to Assistant Commandant Entry.
- Asst Commandant (GD) and Law: 157 cms minimum.
- Asst Commandant –Women(GD/Law): 152 cms.
- Proportionate to the Height and Age, + 10 % acceptable.
- Well proportionate, minimum expansion 5 cms
- Asst Commandant (GD): 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Asst Commandant GD (Women-SSA): 6/6 6/9 – Uncorrected without Glass. 6/6 6/6 – Corrected with Glass.
- Asst Commandant GD(Pilot)/ CPL holders (SSA)both (Male and Female): 6/6 in one eye and 6/9 in other
- Asst Commandant Lawboth (Maleand Female): 6/60 6/60- Uncorrected without Glass.
Short Listing of Applications: Short listing criteria will be based on higher percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and the qualifying cut off for a particular branch or centre may be increased more than 60% if more applications with higher % are received.
Preliminary Selection: Shortlisted candidates will be called for Preliminary Selection at given date and time which will consist of Mental Ability Test/ Cognitive Aptitude Test and Picture Perception & Discussion Test (PP&DT). The aptitude tests will be in English only and will be of objective type. During PP&DT the candidates are expected to speak and discuss in English. However, they are free to speak in Hindi if they wish to do so. Date/ time and venue of Preliminary Selection once allotted will not be changedat any stage.
Final Selection: The Final Selection will consist of Psychological Test, Group Task and Interview (Personality test). All documents/ certificates verified during PSB are also required to be produced in originals during FSB.
For more details read full or write a comment.
- UPPCL Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2018
- ITBP Constable Telecom Recruitment 2018
- BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2018
- Uttar Pradesh UMS Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Bank Assistant & Assistant Manager Recruitment 2018
- UPSRTC Conductor Varanasi Last Date Extended
- Bank Note Press Vacancy 2018
- Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Entry Online Form 2018