Brief Description: Indian Army has published the notification for Unmarried Male candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects. Those candidates who are interested for this post can read all the eligibility criteria and following details before apply online. All the eligibility criteria are given below.
Indian Army TES 41 Recruitment 2018-19
|Application Form||29 October 2018||
27 November 2018
|Application Fee||Rs. 0 for All Candidates.|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Notify Soon|
|Vacancy Details||Total – 90 Posts|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The candidates must be unmarried male and must be a citizen of India, a subject of Bhutan, a subject of Nepal & a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidates must not be blow 16½ and not above19½ years on the first day of the month. The candidates should not be born before 01 January 2000 and not after 01 January 2003.
The candidates who have passed 10+2 examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized education board.
The candidates must be in good physical and mental health and free from any disease. The candidates minimum acceptable height is 157.5 cms.
There are total 90 posts (Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course)
The total training will be 5 years
- Basic military training: 1 year (Officer Training Academy Gaya)
- Technical Training: Phase – I (Pre Commission Training) 3 years, Phase – II (Post Commission Training) 1 years training.
For more details read full notification or write a comment.
- IBPS SO Online Form 2018
- UP NHM Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018
- Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018
- SSC Steano ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2018
- UP VDO Exam Date Notification 2018
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Group D Recruitment 2018