Brief Description: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published an employment notification to the eligible candidates for Group D post. Those candidates who are willing for this can read following details before apply online. Candidates can also apply HSSC Group D recruitment from the given link. Here all details of HSSC Group D recruitment are given.
|Haryana SSC Group D Recruitment 2019 | Advt. No 4/2019|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Notification||05 March 2019|
|Application Form||22 March 2019||22 April 2019|
|Application Fee||General Male/ Female – Rs.100, General Female/SC/BC Male Haryana Domicile – Rs.50,
SC/BC Female Haryana Domicile- Rs.25, PH/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.0
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Offline Mode.|
|Age Limit||Minimum 18 Years & Maximum 42 Years|
|Education Qualification||10th Passed with Hindi and Sanskrit as a subject.|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||Notify Soon|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Vacancy Details||Total – 249 Post|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria of HSSC Group D Recruitment
The eligibility details are perceived below –
The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 18 years and maximum 42 years.
Relaxation in Age:
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) the upper age limit is relaxable as per Haryana Govt. instructions.
- In the case of PHC General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for SCs/BCs) as per Haryana Government instructions No. 22/10/2013-1GS-III, dated 15.07.2014
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
Education Qualification of HSSC Group D Recruitment
The candidates should have passed Matriculation from a recognized board with Hindi/ Sanskrit as a subject.
Vacancy Details of HSSC Group D
Selection Process & Syllabus of HSSC Group D
The scheme of marks in respect of selection to Group D posts in the Service shall comprise of total 100 marks, as detailed below:
- Written Exam: 90 marks
- Socio-Economic criteria and experience: 10 marks
The written examination shall be divided into two portions, comprising: –
- 75% weightage for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
- UPSC IES ISS Recruitment 2019
- CTET Correction in Application Form 2019
- Bihar BSSC Stenographer Recruitment 2019
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangthan Recruitment 2019
- HSSC Various Post Recruitment 2019
- Bihar Junior Engineer BTS Recruitment 2019