Brief Description: THE HIGH COURT OF DELHI invites online applications from eligible candidates for filling up 50 vacancies in Delhi judicial Service. Those candidates who are interested for this post and qualify all the eligibility criteria can read following details and full notification before apply online. All the details of this post are given in this article.
|Delhi High Court Judicial Service Pre Online Form 2018|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||22 November 2018||22 December 2018|
|Application Fee||General: Rs. 1000/- SC/ST/PH: Rs. 200|
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card only.|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 Years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||February 2019|
|Exam Date||10 February 2019|
|Vacancy Details||Total – 50 Posts|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The candidates should be a citizen of India.
The candidate’s maximum age limit should be 32 years on 01/01/2019.
The candidate’s belonging to Scheduled Castes I Tribes, the upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years and 5 years in the case of Ex-Servicemen.
The candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in Law and a person practising as an Advocate in India or a person qualified to be admitted as an Advocate under the Advocates Act, 1961 will be eligible to apply online.
|Post Name||Category||Grade Pay|
|Judicial Services||40||07||03||50||Rs. 56100-177500|
- Delhi Judicial Service Preliminary Examination (objective type with 25% negative marking) for selection for the main examination.
- Delhi Judicial Service Main Examination (Written) for selection of candidates for calling for Viva voce.
For more details read full notification or write a comment.
- GAIL India Recruitment 2018 For Various Post
- UP Police Constable & Other Recruitment 2018
- Bihar Board High School and Intermediate Time Table 2019
- MP High Court Assistant Grade III Recruitment 2018
- Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for Various Post