DBRAU Re-Exam Admit Card 2021- Download Agra University UG/ PG Semester Hall Ticket Link 2020
Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University) was established on the 1st of July, 1927. The examination authority of Agra University will publish the Re-Examination/ Back Paper Admit card online. Re-Exam or Improvement exam is for those candidates who have not scored good marks in the exam or they failed in any subject can apply for the back paper of Agra University.
However, the candidates who are appearing in the re-exam or improvement exam can download their admit card in this article at the link mentioned below. Furthermore, we are discussing DBRAU or Agra University all the details. The details like Syllabus, question paper, Hall ticket, and details mentioned in the Admit Card. Candidates read the article carefully.
DBRAU Back Paper Admit Card 2021
Students who have not qualify the main exam can able to give an improvement exam. Those who want to increase their marks can also give a back paper. Candidates can download the Agra University back paper admit card 2021, the link is mention below. The examination authority has released the admit card of the Back Paper/ Improvement Exam on the official website. Here, in this article, we are talking about the details regarding the Agra University Admit card and how to download the admit card.
How to Download DBRAU Re- Exam Admit Card 2021
The following steps for downloading the Re-Exam admit card is given below. Candidates must follow theses steps so that they can easily download their admit card.
- Firstly visit the official website of DBRAU or Agra University.
- Then on the notification center, you will able to get the link to Re-Exam Admit Card 2020.
- Click on the link and you will redirect to a new page.
- Now, enter your required detail i.e Roll Number.
- Then the Admit card of candidates will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout for future use in the exam.
Download Re- Exam Admit Card
DBRAU Re- Examination Date- 2021
The following table represents the re-examination dates of different courses. The Main/ Re-Examination dates have been released by the officials.
|B. Sc – Part-3||23rd March- 27th March 2021|
|B.A- Part-3||23rd March- 27th March 2021|
|M.Sc CA Sem- 1,3||23rd March- 8th April 2021|
Details Mentioned in Re- Examination Admit Card 2021
The following details mentioned in the re-examination date sheet are as follows.
- University Name
- Affiliated College of the Candidates
- Candidates Name
- Date of Birth and Roll Number
- Enrollment Number of University
- Application Form Number of Re-Exam
- Name of the Question Papers with Code in which a candidate has to appear for the Re-Exam
- Exam Date/ Timing
- Examination Centre/ Centre Code
- Photograph/ Signature of the Candidate
- Stamp/ Signature of the Controller of Examinations
- Important Instructions to be followed by the candidate on the examination day.
Documents Required along with DBRAU Admit Card 2021
The following are the type of documents mention below. Candidates are requested to take these types of document in the examination hall.
- Voter Id Card of Candidates
- Aadhar Card (Hard Copy) of Candidates
- Passport of Candidates
- PAN Card with photograph and signature of Candidates
- College Identity Card (in case of semester exams) of Candidates
Instruction Mentioned in DBRAU Admit Card 2021
The following are the instructions mention in the admit card of DBRAU. Candidates, request to read and follow these instructions before appearing in the exam. However, reading the admit card instruction helps the candidates not to phase any difficulty in the exam at the examination center. The instruction is as follows.
- The Re-Exam Admit Card examination is in good shape and it should not
- The details mentioned on the Backpaper Exam Admit Card should not misprint and the content must be clearly visible.
- Candidates will have to bring at least one photocopy of any ID proof along with the Admit Card on the day of the examination for verification.
- The availability of the DBRAU/ Agra University Re-Exam Admit Card will only be in an online mode and the candidates will have to give the correct details in the login section in order to access the Admit card successfully.
- The Agra University Re-Exam Hall Ticket will only be available to that student who has submitted the Application Form successfully.
- It is important for the candidate to verify and get the Re-Exam Admit Card sign on the day of the entrance examination by the invigilator. It is important to keep the admit card for further Admission Process.
Question-1, How can we download the Re-Exam Admit card of Agra University?
Candidates can download the re-exam admit card on our article the link mentioned in the article or by following the steps given in the article.
Question-2, What are the instruction given in the Re-Exam Admit card of Agra University?
Candidates are requested to read our article as the instructions are given in our article.
Question-3, What are the document required to carry at the time of Re-Exam of DBRAU/Agra University?
Candidates are requested to read our article as the documents are given in our article.
Question-4, What are the detail mentioned in the Re-Exam Admit card of DBRAU/Agra University?
Candidates are requested to read our article as the details are given in our article.
Read More Articles