Brief Description: Canara Bank has invited an employment notification for eligible candidates to the recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale I. Those candidates who are interested for the post of Probationary Officer and qualify all the eligibility criteria can read following details and full notification before apply online. All the details are given in this post.
|Canara Bank Probationary Officers Recruitment 2018|
|Event||Start Date||End Date|
|Application Form||23 October 2018||13 November 2018|
|Application Fee||General/OBC: Rs. 708, SC/ST/PH: Rs. 118, GST: 18% included|
|Mode of Payment||Pay through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and Mobile Wallet or Pay Through Offline Mode.|
|Last Date to Pay Fee||13 November 2018|
|Age Limit||Minimum 20 Years & Maximum 30 Years|
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream|
|Admit Card / Hall Ticket||05 December 2018|
|Exam Date||23 December 2018|
|Vacancy Details||Total – 800 Posts|
|Second List of Results||Click Here|
|Interview Letter||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
The candidate’s should be a citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan and a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
The candidate’s minimum age limit should be 20 years and maximum 30 years on 01/10/2018. The candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.10.1988 and not later than 01.10.1998.
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|2||OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|4||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|5||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
The candidates should have a degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent grade, in any discipline from a University recognised by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
|PO Scale I||405||216||120||60||800|
Online Objective Test
|Subject||Medium of examination||Number of Question||Marks||Time|
|Reasoning||English &Hindi||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
|Quantitative Aptitude||English &Hindi||50||50|
|General Awareness||English &Hindi||50||50|
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th for each wrong answer in Objective Test.
- Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Score.
- Each candidate will be required to obtain a minimum score in each subject and also a minimum total score as decided by Bank to be considered for Group Discussion and Interview.
Group Discussion & Interview
For more details write a comment or read full notification.
- UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment 2018
- SSC Junior Hindi Translator Recruitment 2018
- SSC Steano ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment 2018
- UP VDO Exam Date Notification 2018
- Bihar Vidhan Sabha Group D Recruitment 2018
- MHA Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank PO Recruitment 2018/ Post – 250